Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aw nutz man :( , 19 pages to catch up on :bairn , although in saying that last year when the real Rangers went bust I'd have been ploughing through at least 200 pages to catch up on :lol: .

If you hadn't been off gallivanting, and Tedi hadn't flounced off in a huff, there probably would have been a couple of hundred pages! ;)

On a more sobering note, rumours are all over twitter and beyond that Paul McConville has passed away, I have not been a fan of his blog for obvious reasons, but his passing at only 47 is a real tragedy.

Thoughts are with his wife and children.

Using the disgraced lawyer so you could post on the BRALT !, you truly are one sad fucker aren't you Tedi :lol: .

FCUK OFF and stop posting on the BIG THREAD moron unless you are intending on joining back in so we can all rip the pish out off you as per usual :) .

That Armageddon is a real bitch, eh! Sir Turnbull of Hutton will be pleased.

Matthew Elder ‏@mattelder_ffp 14m
Raith Rovers announce profit of £81,350 for for the year ended June 30, 2013. Club is heading in the right direction on and off the park.

^^^^^^^^^dignity. ^^^^^^^^^^^doing it right.

Edited by AberdeenBud

A lot of pointless retoric from you and thats about it.

If you can't make a sensible post, then i'd suggest you go and post elsewhere mate.

^ ^ ^ Must be a contender for most ironic & stupidest post of the year right there folks :lol: .

The company ran the club, company took the hit, the club continued and here we are.

Once you separate company from club its quite simple to explain, this is why the company formally ran by Craig Whyte is in the process of liquidation, while the club continues ran by a new company which currently is going through a small power struggle.

But really its not that important this continued circular debate on here over whether Rangers is or is not a new club.

Here we go again ffs :( .

Do describe to all of us how you actually separate the mythical company from the club and what is the company as an entity in it's own right, do describe what the company actually is as an asset to the club ?.

Under the laws of the land outwith the SFA a club is known as a footballing company as one entire entity and no sign of a mythical company running the club.

Also do tell us all how the club was owned by a company in the first place when the club back in 1872 was actually known as a sole trading entity which was owned and operated by a few people until they shared the club in a Ltd share issue !, once again no sign of this mythical company you keep parading around.

And before Rangers went tits up from a high height and died the whole world must have been conned by paraphrasing by every source the club ran it's own affairs and once again no mention of this mythical company you mention.

Why is it that only Rangers in the MSM appears to have a mythical company when all the other clubs in the world have a company status ?.

You'll be speaking of Craig Whyte I take it, Umbongo. After his actions were the cause of myself to lose a lot of money, too right I do. I make no apology for that. Where though did I state anything about wishing death on anyone in my post to Hellboy.

You'll be speaking of Craig Whyte I take it, Umbongo.  After his actions were the cause of myself to lose a lot of money, too right I do. I make no apology for that.  Where though did I state anything about wishing death on anyone in my post to Hellboy.  

:blink:

As much as I agree that the QC has overstepped the mark, is it everyone to blame for RFC's liquidation you want dead or just Craig Whyte?

Berrz = "wee collective".

Fottball fans who despise bigotry, corruption, lies and criminality = slllliiigghhttlllyy bigger group.

HTH.

You're not a Football fan.You don't go to matches.

You are in fact an obsessive internet troll who gets his kicks from abusing people who are suffering from cancer.HTH

^ ^ ^ Must be a contender for most ironic & stupidest post of the year right there folks :lol: .

Irony, dropping an 'h' when trying to come across with a sensible post when known for adding 'h' to words as a childish insult. Nice rhetoric ;)

You're not a Football fan.You don't go to matches.

You are in fact an obsessive internet troll who gets his kicks from abusing people who are suffering from cancer.HTH

So if you don't go to matches you can't be a football fan?

So anyone who doesn't go to...

Darts matches

Golf tourneys

Tennis tourneys

Rugby matches

Athletic meets

F1 events

Boxing nights

Can't be a fan of these?

Aberdeen bud, try reading what I posted. Whyte was the reason I lost a great deal of money, so as far as I'm concerned I wish everything bad that can happen to him happen. I hope the b*****d suffers badly. As I said I make no apology for that.

Aberdeen bud, try reading what I posted.  Whyte was the reason I lost a great deal of money, so as far as I'm concerned I wish everything bad that can happen to him happen. I hope the b*****d suffers badly.  As I said I make no apology for that. 

I did read what you posted. Craig Whyte is not the only person responsible for you becoming a creditor of RFC.