Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The same poster who has more or less said the same thing since the beginning of the thread. All Rangers problems were self made...i might disagree with the diddies when it comes to the way the authorities and other clubs handled the situation but what cannot be denied is the fact we , as a club, have nobody to blame but ourselves.

I take no pleasure in saying that and take no pleasure in disagreeing with a fellow Rangers poster

And no Wisbit i am not enjoying the journey so much these days funnily enough.

Difficult decisions have to be made over the next few weeks...Renew or not to renew..that is the question.

I like this No. 8. Well said, Sir.

You'll take it in the spirit intended as the rest of us enjoy what's left of "the journey", won't you?

Some of us had an early start today. I missed it and having had a look back, I can't believe the pages of absolute fk all about anything. If I had been on I'd have had a good laugh at all your slobbering pish.

ETA Highlight especially for you teach. :)

Once again for the dimmest of dim, Rangers FC are in no danger of collapse - on or off field - We are coming back to reclaim our rightful place at the top of your inadequate wee league and nothing will stop us. Live with it.

Something that has already died cannot collapse. Live with it.

Except you haven't, have you? The usual presents from you last night, but surprisingly enough, no posts. Just like your stupid wee mates.

And yet again, when there's something actually going on at your new club, something fairly serious at that, your first post is about me (and HellBhoy).

Fúck off Vicky, you creepy, spineless little stalker.

I did post last night, you must have missed it. A bit worrying that you have me under surveillance tho.....

you really need to stop being so aggressive Norman, it isn't good for you.

Been a while since I've posted on this thread.

For me, I reckon The Rangers will make it to the end of the season. Then, they'll mortgage themselves based on next season's TV money to get through half their season in the Championship.

where they'll come unstuck is the belief they'll walk the championship. They will not. When the first doubts that they're not heading straight back to the SPFL come in, then Admin II. My guess.....this time next year

I've a feeling that normal service will soon be resumed lol

No doubt Bennett. I doubt he will see out the day. I will say something he disagrees with and suddenly i am Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde ;)

The same poster who has more or less said the same thing since the beginning of the thread. All Rangers problems were self made...i might disagree with the diddies when it comes to the way the authorities and other clubs handled the situation but what cannot be denied is the fact we , as a club, have nobody to blame but ourselves.

I take no pleasure in saying that and take no pleasure in disagreeing with a fellow Rangers poster

And no Wisbit i am not enjoying the journey so much these days funnily enough.

Difficult decisions have to be made over the next few weeks...Renew or not to renew..that is the question.

Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer

The Slings and Arrows of outrageous spivery,

Or to take Arms against a Board of troubles,

And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep

No more; and by a sleep, to say we end.....................................................

For me, I reckon The Rangers will make it to the end of the season. Then, they'll mortgage themselves based on next season's TV money to get through half their season in the Championship.

where they'll come unstuck is the belief they'll walk the championship. They will not. When the first doubts that they're not heading straight back to the SPFL come in, then Admin II. My guess.....this time next year

Season tickets will goon sale around lat April/early May, to tide us over and stave of admin

Costs will be cut in the playing squad, while at boardroom/conman level a few token measures will be brought in.

5 - 6 months later Ibrox will be sold and leased back, this will be hailed as a great piece of business to stabilise the club and allow the foundations to be laid for future development blah blah blah...

Within a year the money will be gone - not our fault Guv....... and into admin we go.

The above is just a prediction/guess of what may happen.

I see only way to stop/reduce the damage but our fans won't take the measures needed.

Let get this right. We need to bring in another Assistant mananger to help out a guy taking £800,000 wages + bonus. He has already got 2 assistant managers who are taking £600,000 + bonus between them.

We will have to sell our better players or release them and we will still be too strong for the Championship that could include Dunfermline,Raith,Dundee , Falkirk, Hamilton, Hearts and another top division club such as St Mirren,Killie,Ross County,Thistle...FFS we lost games in the bottom tier never mind the Championship

You honestly don't see crowds dipping when we are selling our better players and being pumped on the park and yet we have to pay 30% more for the privilege?

And i am leaving the best to last...You don't think there is anything seriously wrong at the club? FFS and you call others fucking mentalists?

I'm assuming it will be easier to get shot of Durrant than McCoist and if we are to get by with lesser players then we are going to need someone else doing the manager's job. McCoist can do whatever the fk Durrant does now. We will not be getting pumped on the park as long as McCoist is locked in a cupboard during team tactics talks. Dundee will be promoted, Hearts will be useless. We may lose one or two of our first 11 but the others that go are likely to be the ones being paid to sit in stand and I haven't seen anything yet that indicates cuts anything like what you are indicating. Talk about panic merchants.

Surely the Blue Knights will save the day this time. Any moment - Paul Murray will re-appear with some suited and booted backers, and will announce that Sir Walter of Cardigan is back in the frame for a high-profile role in the new Sevco set-up.

Two weeks max'. Press conference in a Glasgow hotel. Paul Murray and pals. Certainty.

For a playing budget of £6-£7 million, you would kind of expected a League Cup or Scottish Cup challenge. Asking the players to take a 15% pay cut so soon after the admin/liquidation/death of the original Rangers, just shows that some absolute muppets are in charge of The Rangers.

That timeline is a good shout. Some of the tweets I saw last night had bears offering to pay their season tickets for next year now. Highly commendable if this was 2 years ago and it was the creditors they were worrying about , but witheringly, enormously and catastrophically fucking stupid now.

As far as the Championship goes, the bears are in for an awfully big surprise next year, assuming they actually make it. Not to knock League 1, but there are proper, professional outfits up there.

Nice to see nice No.8 here again, it does make you wonder why you don't just give it up mate. It's not your fault you backed the wrong horse when you (as a child I assume) decided to support oldrangers. But it is your fault to continue to do so. Go on, walk away, you know it is the right thing to do. You owe that club/company nothing and it is just going to hurt you more if you keep associating yourself with it. Go on slope of to the Smurn, they need fans and you will only be put through this level of anxiety and depression through events on the field. Which, by the way, is the life of every Scottish football fan.

That goes for all you diaspora buns. Go see ICT, get involved and try and rescue Kilmarnock or continue to be a glory hunter and go see the Famous :). Get over this mis-spent part of your life, ditch this evil catastra-f**k before it takes anymore out of your soul, your life or your bank account. You do deserve better, it's like watching puppies being kicked at the moment. Stupid, arrogant, ugly little puppies I'll grant you.

Could a Rangers fan explain why the supporters didn't try to pool their resources and buy the old club's assets? It would have cost £25-40 pfim (per fan in Manchester ). Also are there any moves to attempt it in the future, since they all seem to agree the board / major shareholders are mainly chancers or incompetent? Just interested (lol)

Who the hell are you, and why are you posting on No.8's account? ;)

ETA: In all fairness, No.8, this latest halfwit isn't any more detached from reality than some posters (from all sides) back in Feb 2012. The difference is, he appears to have been stranded on a desert island (or in Driffield) or in a coma for the last couple of years. Strange that he apparently sells papers - he just doesn't read them. :lol:

Don't mind a bit of banter but the personal insult from someone who doesn't know me, shows you up a bit. How would you feel if I told you my wee brother was a halfwit? he's not btw but you would feel bad wouldn't you? You need to be careful about these things. Anyway, I don't sell papers. I used to sell papers, as I said around Ibrox but many years ago.

Back on topic. Detached how? I've read some of your stuff and you have often claimed that the football authorities in Scotland will do anything to keep Rangers on track for as quick a return to the top as possible. This is something I agree with you on and I also agree that it is right and correct that this should be the case.

We will cut costs but not to the extent that it would hinder the progress through the leagues. I'm not worried because, at this time, there is no reason to be worried. McCoist is certainly a liability as team manager but a change of backroom staff with McCoist taken off team duties, will solve this and that is what I expect to happen. This failing and we really do look like being delayed, there will be a meeting of all relevant parties ;) and a 'solution' found. I know it, you know it, everyone fkg knows it. :)