Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Without the investors and hedgefunders you would have no club.

Do you think Super Salary is not complicit in the con? He has been used as chief rabble rouser in getting and keeping the fans onside as far as I can see and he's been well rewarded for his work. He's not there as a football manager that's obvious. I may be wrong though.

how many times have i posted my views on McCoist?

Do i have to come on here and post them daily/hourly/every 5 minutes.... they haven't changed...

McMadeupname making Twitter claims that their hero, the bold Craigy Whyte is about to ride back into town:

"What is it that Craig Whyte is so bullish about?

What does he know that will “rock Scottish football in two weeks”?"

Edited by AberdeenBud

McMadeupname making Twitter claims that their hero, the bold Craigy Whyte is about to ride back into town:

Ffs Bud don't poke fun at his name, that is anti Irish racism according to the man himself.

Gotta be carefull onlne...

One Bennett protest outside Ibrox or we as fans could start using various forms of media to put pressure on them, cut off their funding, make them read the QC's posts over and over again....

Well that will make a change from selling the Big Issue outside premark.

Well that will make a change from selling the Big Issue outside premark.

Aye but i'd accept the loss of earnings ...

We were discussing primark that other day funnily enough and how you pronounce it, true story...

Even with the latest email revelations which reveal the true nature of the man ... your views remain constant .. whatever they may be. We are not hunting back for your views ... do you think he is a 'Ranger's Man' ? Simple Yes or NO will suffice,

Is there more than one person using the Densboy account?

I don't blame sally. If i was in his shoes I'd have demanded a fair wedge to assist in the shafting of the new club. He has been the one mouth-piece, the one constant, the one always trotted out to give a sound bite or rabble rousing cry. And quite correctly he both demanded a bucket of cash to do it and refused to have this amount reduced. In spy terms when wishing to tempt a potential traitor to switch sides, this is called the price of the bride.

If he was a bit smarter he would have gotten out before these documents were inevitably released. It's not like there haven't been plenty of leaks in the past. Does make presenting the 15% offer to the players one of the most brazen things in football. Can't see his reputation recovering from that, but he doesn't need work again really does he?

It probably won't be too much. He's been crowing on about how the MSM have been ignorant of the impending financial collapse at Ibrox, harping on as though he was unique on it. Pretty much everyone has been aware of it from day one, and nobody was expect the MSM to come out and criticise it given their track record.

Densboy has a go at me for a typo then makes a few himself lol, resulting in a speedy edit...

So "We" means his collective then, Densboy is a Borg.

Piss-poor. If you want to take the piss, maybe you should have quoted it before the edit, otherwise people may think you're not telling the truth. Yeah, I know...

If the lad's a Borg - is that one of the Trondheim Borgs? Maybe you could ask when you take the longboat in for its next service.

Piss-poor. If you want to take the piss, maybe you should have quoted it before the edit, otherwise people may think you're not telling the truth. Yeah, I know...

If the lad's a Borg - is that one of the Trondheim Borgs? Maybe you could ask when you take the longboat in for its next service.

Densboy being patronised by Norman lol, it's just not his day...