Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you actually took the time to read my post you would have concluded I said you should have deleted what you typed before you posted it, therefore you should have posted feck all because it was pish.

It still makes no sense, remember you need to stop rushing and take your time lol.

I

You noticed Tedi (I've resigned from this thread) the Lurker as well ... dishing out his greenies to Brenda's pish posts; not that it seems to helping his rep in anyway.

The PM gangs big idea, giving me red dots to "sort me out" lol

It's only dots you moron.....

With regard to a fan take over. If I were an unscrupulous scumbag I'd be inclined to let it been known I'd be interested in selling up at the end of the season meanwhile squeeze the club/company for every penny I could over the next few months. Get the ST money in, bag some large bonus payments, maybe loan the club/company some cash at an eye watering rate of interest. Then when it's truely buggered dump the shares onto the fan base and leave them to sort out the mess. But something like that could beer happen, could it?

Edited by somecallmetim

Unfortunately and to my detriment I've never been in the PM gang and I have never red dotted a post, but a few of these Orcs are beyond the pale and in the spirit of the point and laughathon I feel I need to dish out a few Helens, So before I do can someone relate to me the procedure. How many can I give Vicky in a 24 hr period? Is deflection a valid reason? Can I give Tedi 5 red stars for 1 post? Can I write this as an obvious Charles chasing post?

No worries .. I am out of greenies today but I'll chuck you some tomorrow ... I wanna be in your gang ,,. let me in ... please. Is this gang comparable to those that roam the means streets of Harlem ... is there an initiation of any sort?????

Do I have to cap someone?

I'm not bothered about it Dhenny :) , it so funny the way I can piss them off so easily the poor wee flowers to the point they'll dish out their reddies like it means something :lol: .

Tedi "There huv a red because you made me look stupid again".

Ipod Feature "There huv a red because you made me look stupid again".

And so on and so on 8) .

As for the PM gang ??? :lol: .

Unfortunately you can only give out two Helens in a 24 hour period. No qualification requirement on the posts ... as long as the poster is Bennett, that will do and I'll certainly award you a few greenies just for red dotting the fhanny.

As for the PM gang .. not sure of da rulz ...

Apparently anyone who gives Benny a red dot :blink::lol: .

:lol: Looks like I've pissed off the orcs blue bigot gang :lol: , dishing out reddies 8) , bring them on ya bunch of idiotic fucks :1eye .

Those smilies do add a touch of class to your post, makes it look less neddy....

That's the eyebrow poacher away then. I wonder what he'll come back as this time? :lol:

Oh, as for the rules of PM Gang - best ask Vicky, as the whole affair seems to happen inside her thick Nordic skull.

You tried to get someone who thinks you're a fanny to conspire with your wee gang, only they laughed at you lol

Not as smart as you think you are.....