Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Polterfhud activity :lol: .

Sad wee fucker's been hovering all day - trying to salvage bennett's credibility* while redding their "enemies". :lol::lol:

*Which brings to mind an old joke which ends with "..before looking again at the Atlantic and saying,"Give us that teaspoon"" :lol::lol: and indeed :lol:

That's the eyebrow poacher away then. I wonder what he'll come back as this time? :lol:

Oh, as for the rules of PM Gang - best ask Vicky, as the whole affair seems to happen inside her thick Nordic skull.

You tried to get someone who thinks you're a fanny to conspire with your wee gang, only they laughed at you lol

Not as smart as you think you are.....

No further questions, m'Lud.

So 730 a year for Vicky, I can just about accept that. QC green dotted you......PM me.

PM sent :D , username and password will follow shortly after you fill out the wee questionnaire about The Clone Rangers.

Don't worry about the questionnaire Double D it only asks you simple yes or no things like ?,

Is it a new club ? a, yes ? & b, no ?.

How many top teir titles does the new club have ? a, zero ? & b, 54 ?.

We need to weed out those pesky orcs with questions they can't avoid that it's the very same club :) .

You tried to get someone who thinks you're a fanny to conspire with your wee gang, only they laughed at you lol

Not as smart as you think you are.....

Let me be sure I'm understanding this correctly. WRK tried to coax another poster into conspiring with WRK's gang but WRK's gang laughed at WRK and WRK is not as smart as he thinks he is. Okay :rolleyes:

Obviously passes as facts inside his brain ... I honestly do wonder if he takes meds and whether or not he forgets to take them. A bit sad really.

Show some self respect and stop brown nosing that idiot.

Remember you were the first person to start calling him WKR and Norman lol...

Sad wee fucker's been hovering all day - trying to salvage bennett's credibility* while redding their "enemies". :lol::lol:

*Which brings to mind an old joke which ends with "..before looking again at the Atlantic and saying,"Give us that teaspoon"" :lol::lol: and indeed :lol:

I tried to bait him onto the BRALT earlier :lol: .

Show some self respect and stop brown nosing that idiot.

Remember you were the first person to start calling him WKR and Norman lol...

Many have made the easy juxtaposition of two letters in a three-letter abbreviation, moron. You, with your mild dyslexia, should be more understanding.

The "witty" epithet alluding to mental health issues, however, is all your own work, and you would know it if you hadn't spent so much time trying to discredit others and ignoring the inconsistencies of the fantasy that you think of as "wittiest man on P&B".

It's also what continues to earn you red dots whenever you use it, and I've got some left. A pattern which should have emerged at some time during the year or more I've been doing so, but oh so obviously hasn't.

Now off you go and give Tedi some greenlove - I know you won't be red-dotting anybody soon, because I've already had your two for today, haven't I? Just like every day....

Many have made the easy juxtaposition of two letters in a three-letter abbreviation, moron. You, with your mild dyslexia, should be more understanding.

The "witty" epithet alluding to mental health issues, however, is all your own work, and you would know it if you hadn't spent so much time trying to discredit others and ignoring the inconsistencies of the fantasy that you think of as "wittiest man on P&B".

It's also what continues to earn you red dots whenever you use it, and I've got some left. A pattern which should have emerged at some time during the year or more I've been doing so, but oh so obviously hasn't.

Now off you go and give Tedi some greenlove - I know you won't be red-dotting anybody soon, because I've already had your two for today, haven't I? Just like every day....

Norman has dots and he's not afraid to use them lol, that has to be the scariest threat know to man.

Please please please oh please don't dot me Norman...... for the love of God don't dot me lol

Edited by bennett