Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wonder what the Bralts very own furious 'Kilmarnock' fans view of this will be? (he loves discussing his beloved Killie)

FURIOUS Kilmarnock fans last night branded Celtic hypocrites for complaining to the SPFL about fixture changes.

The Hoops clash with St Johnstone next month is being moved back 24 hours so it can be televised.

That prompted Celtic to issue a statement on their website apologising to fans for the short notice and inconvenience caused.

But given Celtic's decision to play a mini-tournament in Turkey earlier this month forced their January 11 fixture with Killie to be rescheduled for tonight, the clubs protest to the league has been slammed as double standards.

Kilmarnock Supporters Association chairman Sandy Armour said Celtic should practise what they preach.He said: It's hypocritical of Celtic to complain. They chose to play meaningless friendlies in Turkey which didn't just inconvenience us but also their own fans.

This fixture has been moved to a Wednesday night which is far from convenient for Kilmarnock fans so I don't believe the supporters have ever been a consideration for Celtic.

Money talks and that is the key for this. It's never about what's best for fans.

Kevin Graham, of the Affiliation of Registered Celtic Supporters, said: It's fair criticism by Kilmarnock fans. The armchair fan is yet again put before the paying customer.?

I wonder what the Bralts very own furious 'Kilmarnock' fans view of this will be? (he loves discussing his beloved Killie)

FURIOUS Kilmarnock fans last night branded Celtic hypocrites for complaining to the SPFL about fixture changes.

The Hoops clash with St Johnstone next month is being moved back 24 hours so it can be televised.

That prompted Celtic to issue a statement on their website apologising to fans for the short notice and inconvenience caused.

But given Celtic's decision to play a mini-tournament in Turkey earlier this month forced their January 11 fixture with Killie to be rescheduled for tonight, the clubs protest to the league has been slammed as double standards.

Kilmarnock Supporters Association chairman Sandy Armour said Celtic should practise what they preach.He said: It's hypocritical of Celtic to complain. They chose to play meaningless friendlies in Turkey which didn't just inconvenience us but also their own fans.

This fixture has been moved to a Wednesday night which is far from convenient for Kilmarnock fans so I don't believe the supporters have ever been a consideration for Celtic.

Money talks and that is the key for this. It's never about what's best for fans.

Kevin Graham, of the Affiliation of Registered Celtic Supporters, said: It's fair criticism by Kilmarnock fans. The armchair fan is yet again put before the paying customer.?

.....why is this on the bralt?

I'm not sure it's going to be that cut and dried , especially second place for Sevco Rankers.

They will be a stick on for second place.

They will probably still have the second biggest budget and they will still get the favourable reffereeing that old Rangers was used to.

Their will also unfortunately be a handful of managers that will show them far too much respect and will still believe they are the same big unbeatable club.

That includes McCall sadly.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

.....why is this on the bralt?

Because all benny can do is deflect. Comes to a thread dedicated to talking about rangers/sevco and all he ever wants to do is talk about others with laughable attempts to steer the thread away from it's actual purpose. It's pathetic but mildly amusing on slow news days so he remains unblocked.

If they do get back I think that all fans should get together and put the association under pressure to ensure that all referee performances are scrutinized and they are held accountable, especially in any game involving either Celtic or Rangers ...

Time to demand changes for the good of the game .. whether it's corrupt or a genuine mistake ... continual shoddy performances should not be accepted.

I trust this was a slip of the keyboard mate ? ;)

If they do get back make it into the big boys league, I think that all fans should get together and put the association under pressure to ensure that all referee performances are scrutinized and they are held accountable .... especially in any game involving either Celtic or Rangers.

Time to demand changes for the good of the game .. whether it's corrupt or a genuine mistake ... continual shoddy performances should not be accepted.

lennon is that you?

Place ... they can ask ... bit like selling a used car ... if the buyer knows you are cash strapped and desperate to sell ... you ain't getting what you asked for ... probably go for a million or less.

Edit: ROFL ... just went to read the article and discovered they managed to kill the deal stone dead .... obviously rolling in the dough. He's not even considered to be worth a million .... :thumsup2

I think the best thing all round would be to get him out on loan. Not needed at Rangers until in the top league. Rangers get him temporally off the wage bill plus the benefit of him coming back at his peak, after having been tested at higher level. Wallace gets a change of scene and opportunity to prove he is a top player and cement his place in Scotland team.

I think the best thing all round would be to get him out on loan. Not needed at Rangers until in the top league. Rangers get him temporally off the wage bill plus the benefit of him coming back at his peak, after having been tested at higher level. Wallace gets a change of scene and opportunity to prove he is a top player and cement his place in Scotland team.

^^^ far too sensible. Nobody running the madhouse will go for this. Maybe re-carpet the staircase with ocelot furs and buy another luxury team coach seems more likely? Edited by jagfox144

Ouch ... horrendous slip of grammar .... too busy reading the article to proof read ... thanks I'll go and correct that obvious mistake.

Edit: Done ... apologies to anyone I upset anyone with that blasphemy ...

Lucky for you this isn't Pakistan...

Fk me! Maybe you're not the dumbest bear in the pit after-all. :o

I don't think all Puma strips are made in one factory..same for Nike, Adidas, Umbro.

I would rather it was made in Liverpool, than some factory in the sub continent paying the workers a few quid a month.

You forgot the WW1 years.

Much like when Rangers won 9inar

Not the only one, I believe. ;)

I was looking at an Orc website, on a page from last November where there is a rumour that Lee Wallace will go in January (value around 3Mil) and saw this.( Doesn't look like a typo, just a thicko.)

Hope he stays poot he's been playing great football this season one of our better players

It reminded me of Dr Hilary Heidi Poon. Anyone know if she is involved again with the tax appeal thingy? Any news on that front?

edit for memory lapse

Edited by cyderspaceman