Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I notice they have not taken any legal action against him ? Hmmm ?

I look at shares all the time and there are guys who exclusively have share blogs ( Brokerman Dan and Tom Winniforth to name but two ) Every now and again they get threatened with court action ( if they are making things up ) but more often than not, they don't !!

Point being, if it was bllx that Phil MadeUpName was talking, a swift response from the the rangers BoD could soon put an end to the speculation.... The fact that they haven't has to make you wonder ?

I hear they'll do it right after he sues The Sun for what they said about him. ;)

POLTERFHUD activity, :lol: trying his best with his aliases to keep the idiot Bennett's false rep up as much as he can.

FFS he claims to be a grown up man but acts like a child by using aliases to keep his and his best buddies false rep up as much as he can. :lol:

Truly tragic Tedi that a grown man is reduced to creating fhud aliases to give out more rep like it actually means something to others lurking in or is it so important that you have a false positive rep on P&B ?.

Now before any of the bears post about dots or getting dots and try to fob off what I have posted, it's not about the dots red or green. It is the fact that two adults have reduced themselves to a point where they will create bogus accounts for two reasons alone !, to increase their own rep and their mates whilst dishing out more red dots like wee greetin faced spoilt wean basterds to other posters who rip the pish out of them all the time.

P&B has become infected with bogus profiles and to me that is the lowest of the low and has dragged the forum down to a completely new lowest level in the gutter.

PLEASE PLEASE !, just stop using your bogus accounts to everyone who has created some and be a fucking man about getting rep on here even if it means it gets reduced because no one likes you very much.

I have even contemplated not logging in because the forum has become a child's playground with bogus accounts and would rather see the man with one account only and not the childish idiot who can't take a few red dots because many posters on here don't like them much. Now before anyone posts "will you" fcuk off :)

You only have to look at Tedi's & Bennett's rep window to see the level of shittyness these cnuts will stoop too with their aliases ffs.

Sad and pathetic.

Oh here's the other "H Bloke" giving hauners to his equally-obsessed pal.

Anyone seen Dhense and The QC in the same room at the same time?

At least I'm not as obsessed to create bogus accounts on P&B to help out the two biggest fhuds on P&B to help keep up a false rep.

Whilst you point out one thing you deliberately ignore another more heinous act from your own support, now why would you ignore this fact ? Oh that's right even though they are as thick as fcuk they support the same new club as you which makes you an ignorant cnut Bridge. :P

Kinky ?, what's your view on fhuds creating bogus accounts on P&B to further their twisted agenda to maintain and increase their rep whilst giving out more red dots than they should have to other posters who regularly rip them a new one daily ? hourly or less ?. Just you thoughts on this childish act of stupidity will do.

I have even contemplated not logging in because the forum has become a child's playground with bogus accounts and would rather see the man with one account only and not the childish idiot who can't take a few red dots because many posters on here don't like them much. Now before anyone posts "will you" fcuk off :)

I'll have a stab at a serious reply here. I think you're, mostly, a fanny but you do try and make some decent replies even if they are masked by a mountain of dross.

You said, "Now before any of the bears post about dots or getting dots and try to fob off what I have posted, it's not about the dots red or green." I think that's exactly what gets your riled.

I get red and green dots too. I know I get greenies from 'aliases' who do nothing but dot folks' comments. I also get red dots from folk I have never chatted to before.

The red/green think mustn't daunt you and I don't know why you (and a fair few other Ps&Ds on The BRALT) get annoyed about dots. The things that matter aren't dots - as they can be given by anyone - but the things folk say in reply to one's posts.

For example, I can say something that gets a few red dots from a P or a D and I usually ignore it. However, if a regular poster tells me I'm being a fanny or asking if I've been on the sauce then I take note of it and will often apologise or revise what I said.

Quick summary? Ignore the dots and listen to folk who take the trouble to reply.

I'll have a stab at a serious reply here. I think you're, mostly, a fanny but you do try and make some decent replies even if they are masked by a mountain of dross.

You said, "Now before any of the bears post about dots or getting dots and try to fob off what I have posted, it's not about the dots red or green." I think that's exactly what gets your riled.

I get red and green dots too. I know I get greenies from 'aliases' who do nothing but dot folks' comments. I also get red dots from folk I have never chatted to before.

The red/green think mustn't daunt you and I don't know why you (and a fair few other Ps&Ds on The BRALT) get annoyed about dots. The things that matter aren't dots - as they can be given by anyone - but the things folk say in reply to one's posts.

For example, I can say something that gets a few red dots from a P or a D and I usually ignore it. However, if a regular poster tells me I'm being a fanny or asking if I've been on the sauce then I take note of it and will often apologise or revise what I said.

Quick summary? Ignore the dots and listen to folk who take the trouble to reply.

Kincardine ?, it isn't about getting red dots any more and I don't mind getting red dots as long as they are from real accounts and not bogus non posting rep giving fhud aliases or the latest incarnations recently !, make a few posts first to avoid suspicion and give out all the rep for days or weeks and then make another couple of posts.

My complaint/concern is that the forum is now infected with dozens of them. On the Rangers side there are at least six on the go and the bears can tell us what the aliases are from the P&D side. It is now no longer a forum of grown adults either having a decent conversation of a bit of mud slinging and dishing out their daily quota of rep as they see fit.

It has now become to a few a daily childish petty game of "dot the poster" on as many aliases as possible just because of some childish reason or another.

In the case of Bennett, he has become a pariah to the P&D's with his constant posting pish replies like he is being funny by making crude nicknames and mud slinging instead of debating with them, and has pissed them off to the point they just give Bennett all their reds to let him know he is being a cretin. The aliases are doing their best to help Bennett get a positive rep which morally is wrong if Bennett only pisses people off most of the time and has deserved his negative rep.

To fcuk with the aliases and earn the rep the right way I say.

Kinky ?, what's your view on fhuds creating bogus accounts on P&B to further their twisted agenda

Obviously that's shite. Equally, I know I've been red dotted just because of who I support. Given what's happened lately I actually understand that and tend to make a joke of it rather than let it keep me awake at night.

Also I get round the board more than you and post in various forums. Were I to spend my time posting about Celtic then I'd not be surprised if folk thought me nutty.

How about this? P&B has loads more to offer aside from The BRALT or even Rangers threads. Have a go and see that one of its delights is its diversity. You may enjoy it and others may welcome your input.

Obviously that's shite. Equally, I know I've been red dotted just because of who I support. Given what's happened lately I actually understand that and tend to make a joke of it rather than let it keep me awake at night.

Also I get round the board more than you and post in various forums. Were I to spend my time posting about Celtic then I'd not be surprised if folk thought me nutty.

How about this? P&B has loads more to offer aside from The BRALT or even Rangers threads. Have a go and see that one of its delights is its diversity. You may enjoy it and others may welcome your input.

It's a football forum so I'll stick to the football related threads thanks, I have plenty of ways to amuse/distract my attention elsewhere and I don't feel the need to trawl the whole of P&B to pass my time because I'm a home alone all the time like you. :P

Believe it or not I do actually post in the SPFL premiership forum :o , and also the National team Forum and sometimes elsewhere on P&B if I am as bored as you. :rolleyes:

What makes you think it keeps me awake at night ?, as a matter of fact it cracks me up and makes me laugh at how sad some fuckers are and the lengths they will go too for some inane reason to keep their rep level up or other, like it makes them look better to everyone on P&B when the whole of P&B know they are just being fannies in the first place who create these fhud aliases.

P&B would be a far far better forum without fannies creating non posting rep giving fhud aliases IMHO.

Here we disagree. The dot doesn't matter - it's people's comments/replies. It's a message board so it's better to have discourse rather than count fucking dots.

Well you should have a word with Tedi and Bennett about your position on dots because they are completely obsessed by them and giving them out as often as they can and whatever alias they have logged in on.

And here we disagree about discourse bub seeing as you regularly reply to my posts in a condescending manner just because of what I have posted that you have disagreed with and the possibility that I support the other cheek. Whether or not you disagree with some ? probably most of my posts I usually have a reliable source but have known to get one or two things wrong, but your need to believe it's the same club and my position it can't be but is a continuance of "A" Rangers team plying football at Ibrox most likely clouds your response towards me most times. Add in I have at times took the piss out of members in your support for being idiots and this must be another contributing factor to how you respond to my posts.

Whether or not you believe or think I am a fanny doesn't alter my goal in trying to get adult responses from the Rangers support who, in my opinion are being fannies themselves because of what happened to Rangers est1872, and they can't take the beating over it when they get contradicting replies to their fudged up philosophy that footballing companies can evade their fate when they become completely insolvent just because the SFA farted out some new rules to con the support at large ?, all of us.

If you think I'm a fanny and I think you are a fanny let's become lesbians and make up :wub::lol: