Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

that secon link is about three years old, ya plank.

Why do you point out the speck of wood in your brothers eye when you have a tree growing out yer arse. :lol:

It was a comparative to what happened then to what's happening now ya fucking looney. :1eye

Are you part of Tedi & Benny's fhud bunch perhaps ? :lol:

That picture is quite apt. It reminds me if yellow teeth trying to get something positive out of his goalies, erm, clean sheet record, despite them tumbling out of two cup tournaments this season.

Quite apt indeed....

We tumbled them out of 1 o the cups(then got cheated by St.J) which is our only plus from a shit season, but your mob tumbling out of existence is wee pick me up.

Link

This date will depend on the amount of 'working capital' raised by the sale of season tickets. We wish to delay any new share issue for as long as possible since any sensible investor is going to wonder 'WTF' have you done with 22 million plus your normal yearly revenue streams ...

Lest ye forget, that was when a whole team of spivs and shysters, known for their ability to skim fortunes, were allowed to do so.

I said before, and I maintain - I think we'll get out of this by the skin of our teeth. We've borrowed against future income but remember the 120 day period isn't up yet.

FWIW, and I don't care if I get the delusional Orc patter here - what I think will happen is that despite the tears and snotters to come, the wages budget will be hammered over the Summer, and more aligned to income. I think we'll still be in a fair bit of debt, but I think we'll scrape through.

We have to believe and trust in Wallace - he appears to be the first business man to try to cut costs, and much as it pains me to say this, we really need to cut costs or die a horrible death.

Lest ye forget, that was when a whole team of spivs and shysters, known for their ability to skim fortunes, were allowed to do so.

I said before, and I maintain - I think we'll get out of this by the skin of our teeth. We've borrowed against future income but remember the 120 day period isn't up yet.

FWIW, and I don't care if I get the delusional Orc patter here - what I think will happen is that despite the tears and snotters to come, the wages budget will be hammered over the Summer, and more aligned to income. I think we'll still be in a fair bit of debt, but I think we'll scrape through.

We have to believe and trust in Wallace - he appears to be the first business man to try to cut costs, and much as it pains me to say this, we really need to cut costs or die a horrible death.

I admire your optimism but I suspect the majority of Rangers fans will not accept living within their means. It's a vicious circle - cut costs to match income, fans give up in disgust at mediocre results, income continues downwards, cut costs again, rinse and repeat.

This quote should be alarming !,

So if the club doesn't get funding now it will go into a financial crisis but somehow it isn't a crisis ? WTF !. Surely the orcs aren't that fucking stupid ?, this cash is coming out of the next batch of ST sales which is supposed to fund the club for next season and how much more of the cash generated for next season will be paid out to the players in bonuses as well as the board ?.

The club has gone from having the cash to survive to having to borrow on the premise of their next seasons ST's and the board would have it known there is no panic at the moment but there sure as fcuk will be at some point when all avenues have been exhausted in borrowing on future sales.

please provide an example of a CEO that hasn't got the skills of a Politician, and the ability to constantly assure his shareholders that all is well?

It isn't in his interest to publicly shout "we're fucked, but we're going to carry on". Particularly during the 120 day period, where he might actually be drumming up business, despite your constant assurances that the club is fucked.

Making statements like that would be worse than any of the bull dust you've spouted on here, and that's saying something.

please provide an example of a CEO that hasn't got the skills of a Politician, and the ability to constantly assure his shareholders that all is well?

It isn't in his interest to publicly shout "we're fucked, but we're going to carry on". Particularly during the 120 day period, where he might actually be drumming up business, despite your constant assurances that the club is fucked.

Making statements like that would be worse than any of the bull dust you've spouted on here, and that's saying something.

You do realise your new club is being run by conmen,spivs & shysters and I fully expect them to unload the biggest pile of shite and the likes of you to open yer gob and swallow all that shite and enjoy it.

Why do you point out the speck of wood in your brothers eye when you have a tree growing out yer arse. :lol:

It was a comparative to what happened then to what's happening now ya fucking looney. :1eye

Are you part of Tedi & Benny's fhud bunch perhaps ? :lol:

Are you capable of doing a post with no emotions?

Looney? You surely mean Loony, no? This is Great Britain, not America.

No I have no affiliation to Tedi or (do you mean Bennett or Bendarroch, sloppy person that you are) - the only connection is that we support our team.

You, of course, are clearly wired to the Moon.

We tumbled them out of 1 o the cups(then got cheated by St.J) which is our only plus from a shit season, but your mob tumbling out of existence is wee pick me up.

if you ever get out of the seaside leagues (unlikely as you'll be part time and skint by August) then I hope we get.you in the cup in future. I'm sure you'll be begging for the money we'll pour into your little part time club. And you'll not be squealing about tumbling out of existence then, because you might be Juniors by then.

I admire your optimism but I suspect the majority of Rangers fans will not accept living within their means. It's a vicious circle - cut costs to match income, fans give up in disgust at mediocre results, income continues downwards, cut costs again, rinse and repeat.

Looks like that across Glasgow, at the moment.

Thank you for one of the first decent responses I have had on here this week. I have taken a lot of flak for my opinions on here, and will respond in kind to those who have the decency to debate things, rather than deride them.

Are you capable of doing a post with no emotions?

Looney? You surely mean Loony, no? This is Great Britain, not America.

No I have no affiliation to Tedi or (do you mean Bennett or Bendarroch, sloppy person that you are) - the only connection is that we support our team.

You, of course, are clearly wired to the Moon.

:1eye

You do realise your new club is being run by conmen,spivs & shysters and I fully expect them to unload the biggest pile of shite and the likes of you to open yer gob and swallow all that shite and enjoy it.

church man, you say, with your language!

Do you clean the ice out of the confession boxes? I'm pretty sure that you'll turn the church to ice when you walk though the doors of the church.

if you ever get out of the seaside leagues (unlikely as you'll be part time and skint by August) then I hope we get.you in the cup in future. I'm sure you'll be begging for the money we'll pour into your little part time club. And you'll not be squealing about tumbling out of existence then, because you might be Juniors by then.

Hard to argue with this. If only Morton were one of the biggest brands in the world. Then they'd be fine.