Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why should it wee man ?, my club will surpass your old clubs ill gotten gains.

no matter how hard you try to convince yourself rangers are still the most successful club in Scotland, do they not learn you anything in them special schools you have

Why should it wee man ?, my club will surpass your old clubs ill gotten gains.

not doing so well tonight then?

Oh, and look, we're winning!

Better still, Moyes' boys are getting a good rogering as well!

A great night for Scottish football, journeys and former players from the East End getting bagged.......

Goodnight all, I'm off to listen to a radio and hear the end of our game - Hopefully another important part of our journey.

no matter how hard you try to convince yourself rangers are still the most successful club in Scotland, do they not learn you anything in them special schools you have

I know it's just an administrative error but you appear to have QoS as your chosen team instead of your big team. HTH

Despite your obviously fantastic education, the word you seek in that sentence is teach, not learn.

Flak I can take, bad spelling or grammar in taking that flak is not acceptable.

School night? Don't you be late in the morning, you have a lot of learning to do, delivered by your Teacher, of course.

I wish I could be in a special school, as I would be delighted to help those less fortunate than I.

No, it doesn't. Your language for someone who works in a church ( I did not mention a chapel, in case you didn't notice. See? I didn't presuppose your place of work based on your team) is still appalling.

Good night.

Fcuk you ya numpty :)

No, it doesn't. Your language for someone who works in a church ( I did not mention a chapel, in case you didn't notice. See? I didn't presuppose your place of work based on your team) is still appalling.

Good night.

why are you not at the game if you claim to support the rangers. Or are you one of those that just sits back and watches from afar. Bit like the support of the old team as it died on its are.

if you ever get out of the seaside leagues (unlikely as you'll be part time and skint by August) then I hope we get.you in the cup in future. I'm sure you'll be begging for the money we'll pour into your little part time club. And you'll not be squealing about tumbling out of existence then, because you might be Juniors by then.

I hope we don't.

Can't stomach the thought of sharing our beloved ground with The Orcs, even for a one off game.

Anyway, there's a rumour that a judge made a comment on deadrangers, but I'm struggling to find it on this page.

Anyone oblige?

Good night.

Do you encounter many confession boxes in church, as a rule? I've never seen one.

please provide an example of a CEO that hasn't got the skills of a Politician, and the ability to constantly assure his shareholders that all is well?

It isn't in his interest to publicly shout "we're fucked, but we're going to carry on". Particularly during the 120 day period, where he might actually be drumming up business, despite your constant assurances that the club is fucked.

Making statements like that would be worse than any of the bull dust you've spouted on here, and that's saying something.

Gerald Ratner.

Next.

Gerald Ratner.

Next.

:lol: I remember that ffs, how to kill off a company with one stupid off the shelf quote in front of the media.

Although in saying that did not Chuckles state last season that it was the worst Rangers squad that was ever assembled ? :)

Good night.

And you'd find confessional boxes in which sect's places of worship? You don't even realise when you're being sectarian, do you?

An acquaintance tells me that a Scottish judge made some kind of witty comment about Rangers while his court was in solemn session today. I thought I might find reference to it in one of these threads. But, try as I might, it evades me.

Is anyone aware of what m'lud actually said?