Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

His underlying theme that your new club is up the shitter without a paddle is correct. Whether he calls the exact date correctly is neither here nor there.

He hasn't stated anything other than report on an private investor's meeting.

I'll happily bet you £50 that your club enters administration before another share/equity/funding is called and that this event is prior to start of next season (since this what the information Phil provided indicates)

Winnings to be paid to the charity of choice of the winner.

Seeing as you don't take him seriously .. should not be a problem for you to accept.

I don't gamble.

Philip hasn't a scooby about whats going on, really pointless discussing this any further.......

Yes, Digits and appendages off The QC please. I for one welcome his posts of intellectual magnitude full of inciteful details on how corrupt my new and old club is and was. He makes me look like a thesaurical fucknugget for posting long words containing seven or more syllables in a vain attempt to look cleverer than I am and no one has ever heard of these punctuated discumbobulated articulated nonsense of a phrased sentence, dispassionate and informative beyond all measure.

:lol: Can't argue with that Kinky :)

Still surprised the rangers were loaned money wonga would not even touch them out of interest are they going to be bank rolling you next season sorry I mean sponsoring u

Awesome post mate, the D's and P's have got a new shinning light...

This shit' s needing to stop.

Cmon lads! Is there any need to keep bringing up his sexuality? He may be a wretched poster, but do you need to lower to his level?

Bennett may be a woeful poster but his sexuality is about as relevant as his eye colour. Mentioning the fact he is gay is as tolerable as mentioning someone's race. Cut it out.

A Charles for the 3 of you. I know we Bears deserve pelters but sometimes it goes too far. Respect to you for being reasonable.