Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McCoist getting his excuses in early by the looks of things

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27104107?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm sure that interview will go down a storm with the faithful, who will no doubt agree that McCoist should be worried about teams with a fraction of the budget he has to play with.

To be fair he is just repeating what most other folks on here have already said.

The championship will be the most competitive league in Scotland next season and the eventual winner is by no means certain, I know given the comparative budget then this should not be the case but things are what they are.

As one of the 'faithful' I have to say I am really looking forward to it, funnily enough every other member of the 'faithful' that I know thinks the same way.

I do have sympathy with players and managers in this situation - if they're asked a direct question, they have to respond, and with some they'll get grief one way or the other. If he'd said Rangers would stroll it, he'd get hassle for that too.

That said, I suspect McCoist would've been better claiming that they'd skoosh it, given the nature of his team's supporters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27104107?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm sure that interview will go down a storm with the faithful, who will no doubt agree that McCoist should be worried about teams with a fraction of the budget he has to play with.

Tbd if he said "no bother, we'll f**king skoosh it", he would be getting slaughtered.

It will be a hard league to win, especially with Ally...

Why not read it yourself and form an opinion of your own?

Then you will be able to tell others if they should read it or not.

All we ever get on here is along the lines of......

That blogs a great read, well worth reading so it was

Why is it worth reading?

Cause it is!

What did you like it, what bits stood out for you?

Them all!!!

Ok then....

All we ever get on here is along the lines of......

That blogs a great read, well worth reading so it was

Why is it worth reading?

Cause it is!

What did you like it, what bits stood out for you?

Them all!!!

Ok then....

That's a sweeping generalisation.

Remember that at Gestapo HQ in Govan we've have been told that the SPFL Premiership division isn't much better than the SPFL 1st division in terms of quality etc etc etc. So the SPFL Championship should be a skoosh for the Govan Globe Trotters if there isn't much between the divisions, and a lot of the orc support have also been in awe of such talent in the lower divisions and claim they are harder to beat than so called better opposition in the higher leagues. :rolleyes:

Remember that at Gestapo HQ in Govan we've have been told that the SPFL Premiership division isn't much better than the SPFL 1st division in terms of quality etc etc etc. So the SPFL Championship should be a skoosh for the Govan Globe Trotters if there isn't much between the divisions, and a lot of the orc support have also been in awe of such talent in the lower divisions and claim they are harder to beat than so called better opposition in the higher leagues. :rolleyes:

Maybe this pyramid system that's being introduced is the wrong way round...

Maybe this pyramid system that's being introduced is the wrong way round...

Maybe you are right and The Cloned Rangers might find stiffer opposition in the regional leagues or even the Sunday pub leagues against complete amateurs seeing as Sevco fc are the most amateurish outfit ever known to Scottish Football.

Has nobody - I mean nobody - got a comment on the hoarding at the front? It's possibly more damaging to FDC's image than it is to Haribo's!

Talking about dental stuff, did you ever find your missing tooth?

I was flicking through the radio stations earlier and for whatever reason stopped at Clyde for the phone in.

A caller phoned up and put it to the panel that if King keeps pushing the board with his ST threats that they might just close the club down and sell the assets.

They all shot him Down with a blanket "no" and an almost condescending laugh for suggesting it.

Couldn't help but feel if we were talking about a team like Airdrie they wouldn't have been so smug about it.

I also caught a call where DJ single handedly blamed Whyte for Gers demise. Completely missing the fact Murray chalked up the debt and the famous EBTs that scared off all the buyers In The 1st place.

I really don't like 1 thing about that horrible club.

I was flicking through the radio stations earlier and for whatever reason stopped at Clyde for the phone in.

A caller phoned up and put it to the panel that if King keeps pushing the board with his ST threats that they might just close the club down and sell the assets.

They all shot him Down with a blanket "no" and an almost condescending laugh for suggesting it.

Couldn't help but feel if we were talking about a team like Airdrie they wouldn't have been so smug about it.

I also caught a call where DJ single handedly blamed Whyte for Gers demise. Completely missing the fact Murray chalked up the debt and the famous EBTs that scared off all the buyers In The 1st place.

I really don't like 1 thing about that horrible club.

Yon fat mess Johnstone is too stupid and "pyoor Rainjurz" to even begin trying to comprehend anything remotely factual about the Sevco saga. He is employed by Radio Klutz for one thing only - keep the braziers stoked and RaPeepul foaming at the gob. Obviously not an onerous task, otherwise they'd have employed someone with a cerebral cortex.

Best avoided. ;)

"The prospect of a big club like Hibs coming down worries me," said McCoist.

33w7btg.jpg