Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has nobody - I mean nobody - got a comment on the hoarding at the front? It's possibly more damaging to FDC's image than it is to Haribo's!

Talking about dental stuff, did you ever find your missing tooth?

I was flicking through the radio stations earlier and for whatever reason stopped at Clyde for the phone in.

A caller phoned up and put it to the panel that if King keeps pushing the board with his ST threats that they might just close the club down and sell the assets.

They all shot him Down with a blanket "no" and an almost condescending laugh for suggesting it.

Couldn't help but feel if we were talking about a team like Airdrie they wouldn't have been so smug about it.

I also caught a call where DJ single handedly blamed Whyte for Gers demise. Completely missing the fact Murray chalked up the debt and the famous EBTs that scared off all the buyers In The 1st place.

I really don't like 1 thing about that horrible club.

I was flicking through the radio stations earlier and for whatever reason stopped at Clyde for the phone in.

A caller phoned up and put it to the panel that if King keeps pushing the board with his ST threats that they might just close the club down and sell the assets.

They all shot him Down with a blanket "no" and an almost condescending laugh for suggesting it.

Couldn't help but feel if we were talking about a team like Airdrie they wouldn't have been so smug about it.

I also caught a call where DJ single handedly blamed Whyte for Gers demise. Completely missing the fact Murray chalked up the debt and the famous EBTs that scared off all the buyers In The 1st place.

I really don't like 1 thing about that horrible club.

Yon fat mess Johnstone is too stupid and "pyoor Rainjurz" to even begin trying to comprehend anything remotely factual about the Sevco saga. He is employed by Radio Klutz for one thing only - keep the braziers stoked and RaPeepul foaming at the gob. Obviously not an onerous task, otherwise they'd have employed someone with a cerebral cortex.

Best avoided. ;)

McCoist getting his excuses in early by the looks of things

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27104107?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm sure that interview will go down a storm with the faithful, who will no doubt agree that McCoist should be worried about teams with a fraction of the budget he has to play with.

"The prospect of a big club like Hibs coming down worries me," said McCoist.

33w7btg.jpg

The Getalong gang had a day out in Steny.. :lol:

ujH1MpQ_zps32a3b885.png

From left...The_Arsehole, Leader, vicky, snafu, Bendy and AWRA

Falkirk dental care? There's only 1 tooth between the lot o' them.

Has nobody - I mean nobody - got a comment on the hoarding at the front? It's possibly more damaging to FDC's image than it is to Haribo's!

I thought it was photo shopped, to be quite honest! :lol:

This seems genuinely worrying ,,,,, well for the bearz at least.

Edit: It doesn't seem like the major investor is gearing up to sell it to Dave King for peanuts . They have removed any potential collaborators from the firm.

The sale/leaseback of Ibrox or total liquidation may be on the cards as these guys will extract every penny of return that they can.

Ally can forget signing Boyd ....

Noted the response to the - now hypothetical - question of ''Do you think The Rangers, had they succeeded in Scottish Cup would have got into Europe? (given rules on three years accounts etc).''

Answer:- ''The 3x years accounts is a red herring, it's about being a member of a domestic association for 3 years''. :thumsup2