Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Legally and none of this club is separate from company pish Stoney, the Inter parent company can sell the subsidiary company "Rangers Football Club Ltd" intact as a going concern with all it's licences, players & registrations etc etc etc. What may not get sold is the assets where the parent company can just hire the assets to the now homeless bears club. But because the Ltd club owes the parent company PLC a staggering £16 million anyone who does buy the club will owe the Inter board the clubs debt and who would buy a club with millions of debt.

The spivs have played a blinder separating the club and company.

Legally and none of this club is separate from company pish Stoney, the Inter parent company can sell the subsidiary company "Rangers Football Club Ltd" intact as a going concern with all it's licences, players & registrations etc etc etc. What may not get sold is the assets where the parent company can just hire the assets to the now homeless bears club. But because the Ltd club owes the parent company PLC a staggering £16 million anyone who does buy the club will owe the Inter board the clubs debt and who would buy a club with millions of debt.

Have you ever thought about setting up your own blog/website, there i believe is a niche in the market for a legal minded celticminded type expert.

As we know QC the club can change it's legal form, leaving one Co and entering another. RFC 2012 PLC are proof of this. Why can't they change into Rangers Football Club 1972 next admin? The credotor vote will not be an obstacle thanks to 16M reasons. The rules are in place to facilitate such a move within the SFA.

I assume you actually mean "they separated the Ltd club from the PLC holding company" ? and yes they have played a blinder here. :)

Of course, "club" purely used in simplistic terms for the less intelligent rangers fans.

Not possible.......Even if he got 30,000 to sign up it would give him what? 4 or 5 million quid tops.

To buy control, even with the share price a year ago starting to fall as well as plummet, would cost him many times this :)

Then add in the £30m warchest, and eh, naw.

Greenie for mentioning the warchest

As we know QC the club can change it's legal form, leaving one Co and entering another. RFC 2012 PLC are proof of this. Why can't they change into Rangers Football Club 1972 next admin? The credotor vote will not be an obstacle thanks to 16M reasons. The rules are in place to facilitate such a move within the SFA.

I get what you have posted there Stoney but in this instance you are a tad off, only to the SFA and the SFA alone can a club change from company to company by way of a newco and still be the very same recognised member.

It is not a legal change in the clubs corporate structure but the SFA will claim it is with their fudged up and farted out new rules on how they view on what to them constitutes a club.

Rangers FC died and then the SFA cloned the club back to life so we could witness this miraculous occasion of seeing two Rangers clubs in Govan going tits up from a high height dying a humiliating and embarrassing death a few years apart. :lol:

Not possible.......Even if he got 30,000 to sign up it would give him what? 4 or 5 million quid tops.

To buy control, even with the share price a year ago starting to fall as well as plummet, would cost him many times this :)

Then add in the £30m warchest, and eh, naw.

to be fair, think sally said that when on the mortal kombats mate

post-26358-0-83990300-1398371560_thumb.j

I can't be arsed reading back through the thread but I just read the BBC article where Sandy Easdale talks about how the club wouldn't survive a 2nd administration. They didn't even survive the first!

I can't be arsed reading back through the thread but I just read the BBC article where Sandy Easdale talks about how the club wouldn't survive a 2nd administration. They didn't even survive the first!

the club did. It was the company that died