Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The board are stuck between a rock and a hard place,

Delay the review statement and fans will continue to hold onto Season ticket money( that they desperately need and fast)

Don't delay and the fans will be accusing them of not respecting one of their talisman players passing.

Can't say I envy them, this is not of their doing.

No it's no joke or a wind up either, after reading a thread on RM there appears to be growing opinion that the club should delay the review in light of Sandy Jardine's death.

No doubt there will be numerous e-mails sent to the club by the fans to consider delaying the review.

Anyhoo we'll find out tomorrow if the club releases their review or not.

With all due respect, why would any business suspend part of their operation because of the death of a former employee? Especially at what appears to be a critical time for that business?

I don't think they'll delay, as the custom appears to have been to release bad news on a Friday, and they can't afford to delay for a week.

Ally takes his country-bumpkin act a wee bit too far this time.

"I'm only the manager ( :lol: ). They never told me what was going on. Honest"

Sad thing is, there are those of the berrz support who'll beleive him.

Head in the sand time gents

post-40337-0-87600600-1398409311_thumb.j

Edited by Bookies Love Me

Not what I'd call bullying, though, really. As her actions and allegations have been nothing but harmful to the Club and its image, I'm hardly going to be complimentary.

She's having a go at Killie - she seems to have some serious issues - I'm not going to be sympathetic. I posted early yesterday that I thought she was "batshit crazy" - maybe not the most technical term, but given her(?) later arrival (and that blog - Dear Lord!), I don't think inaccurate.

In short, my opinion of her isn't the highest, but a bully I'm not. And that's before you get to Vicky's statement saying "some women", which the weaselly little orc will no doubt shrug off as a typo.

Bullying is exactly what you're doing, no other word for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i've noticed that you've been complaining about non Killie fans posting about Killie, oh how i chuckled at that lol. You can dish it out but as soon as the boot is on the other foot you start btching about it...

Greenie for mentioning the warchest

I guess with Easdale's statement yesterday, and with the quote from an inside "authoritative source" re. life-support, Ally's chance of a war chest for next season is feck all. If they have to cut costs, they'll have to dump some of their current "superstars", so obviously won't get out of the Championship at the first attempt with Hearts plus the play-off losers in it. What if they actually got relegated next season due to poor performance with mibbe admin penalty points thrown in (if required)? MELTDOWN!!!

Bullying is exactly what you're doing, no other word for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i've noticed that you've been complaining about non Killie fans posting about Killie, oh how i chuckled at that lol. You can dish it out but as soon as the boot is on the other foot you start btching about it...

:lol::lol::lol:

You're good.

I get what you have posted there Stoney but in this instance you are a tad off, only to the SFA and the SFA alone can a club change from company to company by way of a newco and still be the very same recognised member.

It is not a legal change in the clubs corporate structure but the SFA will claim it is with their fudged up and farted out new rules on how they view on what to them constitutes a club.

Rangers FC died and then the SFA cloned the club back to life so we could witness this miraculous occasion of seeing two Rangers clubs in Govan going tits up from a high height dying a humiliating and embarrassing death a few years apart. :lol:

We all know that the reason for the SFA fudge in 2012 was Financial Armageddon, they didn't want to lose 30,000 plus spectators every other week from total crowds. If they had stated that it was a new club, the Orcs would have deserted in droves cos their new club didnae have any History. Now it won't matter so much cos Armageddon didnae happen. Mibbe this time it will be, officially, a new club.

No it's no joke or a wind up either, after reading a thread on RM there appears to be growing opinion that the club should delay the review in light of Sandy Jardine's death.

No doubt there will be numerous e-mails sent to the club by the fans to consider delaying the review.

Anyhoo we'll find out tomorrow if the club releases their review or not.

Is there a deadline for release of the financial review report? Or a deadline when they need to make a decision to see if they need to extend the deadline for release of the financial review report? Deadlines :wub::wub::wub: .

Stuck on an old work PC running IE6, so can't use quote.

bennett, there is indeed another word for it - or, to be more accurate, a "phrase"*. That phrase is "commenting on someone who has put themselves in a position where comment is not just welcome, but actually sought".

Any chance of you directing us to these "complaints" of mine? No? Would that be because they don't exist, you lying little shitebag.

Continually lying about someone, in concert with others, while abusing their family. That might be closer to a sane person's definition of "bullying".

*In this case, a group of words which, when put together, convey meaning which may be more accurate than a single word.

deadline??

wasn't there a club in england that announced administration during the last 10 minutes of their last match of the season knowing they were going to be relegated anyway and they wouldn't at the time lose points the following season, leeds maybe?

If they did that up here they'd start the next season on negative points. Negligible for a relegated team, but could be a fair number of points deducted for a team who won their league.

deadline??

wasn't there a club in england that announced administration during the last 10 minutes of their last match of the season knowing they were going to be relegated anyway and they wouldn't at the time lose points the following season, leeds maybe?

They changed the rules after that to plug the loophole. If you go into admin at the end of the season and a points penalty would have no effect, then it carries over to the next season.