Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The rules aren't exactly clear on this either. Not that it will matter since the deadline for season ticket sales is the 16th of May, the day before the Scottish Cup final and presumably the official end of the season. If it looks like they won't have the cash to survive expect admin on the Friday to get a deduction this season where it won't matter and hope to avoid a further deduction by getting out of admin before the first day of the next season.

On the rules not being clear.

Rule E4 did not apply to Dunfermline this season because their admin started under the old SFL rules. Rule E5 says the 25 point deduction only happens if the points deduction is in respect to the Rules of the SPFL, which was not the case for the last Rangers admin. The rules even deal with newcos and transfer of ownership loopholes

Surely to god there's no way that they could go into and out of admin in the close season and not get some sort of sanction from SPFL or SFA? It would have to apply to either this season or next, but not neither.

Almost caught up, lots of laughs.

.......before I forget, again no apologies if a repost.

We fuckin telt ye's, and yer attitude made ye get all defensive and uppity. You could all have saved yerselves heaps of pain and humiliation if you listened. Don't make the same mistake, walk away.

aye, it's the Company that's in the shitter. The Club should sail on blissfully....

Well, if all goes tits up the club can go back to orbiting the Earth, waiting for some businessman with off the radar wealth to rescue it like last time. ^_^

Surely to god there's no way that they could go into and out of admin in the close season and not get some sort of sensual full-body massage, key to the executive washroom, booklet of vouchers for blow jobs from senior executives and a low-interest seven-figure loan or two from SPFL or SFA? It would have to apply to either this season or next, but not neither.

There you go. Brought that into line with Scottish football establishment thinking for you. :rolleyes:;)

i'll see if i can get the full interview if possible

Rangers legend Richard Gough rips in to current board after 120-day review and tells them "Your time is up"

THE Nine in A Row skipper, who was named a director of Dave King's company for season ticket money is dismayed with the developments at his former club

Richard-Gough.jpg Gough believes it is time for change at Ibrox

RICHARD GOUGH today savaged the Rangers board and told them their time is up.

Gough was recently made a director of Dave Kings company Ibrox 1972 Ltd that has been set up for fans to pool their season ticket money into.

The Nine in A Row legend insists the boards 120-day review that has finally been published is the final straw.

Gough posted on his Facebook page: So we have spent £70million in 18 months!

Yet this board does not deny they will receive bonuses. And they want season ticket renewals in cash or cheque? Incredible!

A review that has taken 120 days but couldve been done in 10?

Your time is up guys. Please leave the building."

fucking hell....

where did they find the pic of him wearing that shirt?

Bendy, Benny, Tedi, both No8s you were all right...... I am, as the kids say 'well jell' I only post here due to my envy of all things Rangers.

Seemingly only 1020 ST holders have renewed so far.

Free beer courtesy of Dave.

article-0-00D1C50800000578-189_306x423.j

A guy I work with is renewing his........says he doesn't trust either the Board nor Dave King. Wasn't too complimentary about the figureheads of the various supporters groups either!

Well, if all goes tits up the club can go back to orbiting the Earth, waiting for some businessman with off the radar wealth to rescue it like last time. ^_^

The ethereal club myth always reminds me of this;

I AM THE REAL ROD HULL!

Edited by aDONisSheep

10mil in first team players is ridiculous.

Especially given the level of play produced.

Fans aside rangers are a wee team, they should start acting like it.

But would the fans actually back having a rank team that is only good enough for the league they are playing in?

I tend to think the expenses were/are so high etc because of expectant fans.

There would have been a revolt if they stripped bare the staff/team from what a rangers fan expects it to be.

This may have been asked already so apologies if so...

But, this report, all 8 pages of it, has taken 120 days? Really? Could a semi-competent myopic Accountant not have come up with it in a week, given that it's just re-stating the bleedin obvious?

When the whole 'game' was about keeping them alive until the renewals were due, 120 (or 128) days were justified.

Why is Gordon Dalziel so against the Glib One? Does he do any work at The Rangers? Same as BFDJ does he still receive dough?

Latest guy, I will be supporting the board, after coming through our first administration I couldn't take another one.....haud on mate back that bus up a bit. Obviously Jim, Shug and Dazzler corrected him on his faux pas.

Surely to god there's no way that they could go into and out of admin in the close season and not get some sort of sanction from SPFL or SFA? It would have to apply to either this season or next, but not neither.

If they enter admin before the end of the season they will get a points penalty that is essentially meaningless since they won the league by a street. They would avoid a deduction for next season as long as they exit admin before the first game of the season.

Why is Gordon Dalziel so against the Glib One? Does he do any work at The Rangers? Same as BFDJ does he still receive dough?

Latest guy, I will be supporting the board, after coming through our first administration I couldn't take another one.....haud on mate back that bus up a bit. Obviously Jim, Shug and Dazzler corrected him on his faux pas.

Aye and did I honestly hear right and Dalziel then said "they will buy their season tickets, cos the fans wont let them go into admin, it's not the Rangers way"

Seriously, that is what the idiot said.FFS absolute clueless fuckwits.

Keevens then spouting the usual pish that noone is interested in the Premiership, Celtic gates are down, Scottish football needs Sevco blah, blah phucking blah. I seriously wondered if it was a recording of an old edition of the show.

Thousands of fans out there loving Scottish football right now, some of our crowds are up, Over 2000 St Mirren fans at Firhill tonight, but these p***ks peddle the same unfounded nonsense day after day, week after week. Sad, Sad Men.