Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You couldn't. I'd wager you a groat that the connection between 'junior council' and 'junior football' passed over yer head.

Mind you, if my team had been horsed by Hertz' juniors recently I'd have a humour bypass too!

Is that like a school council?

You post as if they are two different people. Are you now saying that Saint Peter is not The Pontiff?

On that bombshell.........

Not saying I'm telling it Kinky. Arch Bishop Peter is an agent provocateur for rabble rousing the Queen's eleven whenever the pope gets bored.

*counsel.

You'd get on a bit better if you stopped trying to play the Yogi card all the time. :)

Is that like a school council?

A plague on both yer literalistic hooses. I'm a broad-brushstrokes type and eschew yer joint P&D nit-picking..

Kyle .. fuller interview

'I went to talk to Ally about signing and he asked me, "what would you be looking for?"

'I had never dealt with agents and said I would be looking for something similar to what I earned at Hearts.

'Ally said, "I don’t think the guys upstairs will give you as much as that."

'So I said to him, "okay, talk to them and come back to me with an offer."

'When the offer came I was like, "Oh my… Jesus."'

But, but, but, Salary has nothing to do with contracts . :rolleyes:

:lol:

“@BBCJaneLewis: RT: BBCAlLamont: "Rangers chief exec Graham Wallace on £320k pa + 100% bonus. Plus £25k salary increase as Rangers move up leagues."”

“@BBCJaneLewis: RT: BBCAlLamont: "Rangers chief exec Graham Wallace on £320k pa + 100% bonus. Plus £25k salary increase as Rangers move up leagues."”

Come on Jane, a wee exclusive before bedtime.

What about the Fat One ?

No surprise there then.

So with only £3.5M left in the bank as of 31st December, £0.32M is already allocated to just one man for his bonus. Oh my this gets better and better. :-)

No surprise there then.

So with only £3.5M left in the bank as of 31st December, £0.32M is already allocated to just one man for his bonus. Oh my this gets better and better. :-)

I see Imran Ahmad is going back to court to get the £500k ring fenced in case they go under again That'll take down to a nice round £3m

Graham must sit at the piano on an evening shaking his head singing "Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful" in his best Stevie Wonder voice. Beautiful, 8)

Edited by bairney

Out pished for the first time in months :)

You can understand my joy reading the swamp when even the arch bigot "the gub" sees espanyolification aheadToday, 15:46

The_Gub

FF Legend

Re: Dave King: Step Up And Pay

Originally Posted by Chapman Billie

The problem is that if things don't start happening by the middle of next week fans' resolve will falter and many will renew. The diehards on here will hold but as has been said before FF is not a true representation of the Rangers support as a whole. Most people I know are holding out as long as possible but admit they will probably end up renewing.

Is it really about being a die hard anymore?

Under the present shower of vermin in the boardroom, the club will die a slow and painful death. They want your money but they will offer you nothing in return. And in the meantime you can convince yourself you are a good Rangers fan into the bargain.

This is not an option for me.

I've said it and will continue to say it, I'd rather the club was dead than settle for being a glorified Partick Thistle.

Lordy. Just as well there is a handy tool for him and the bears on here

G1FK4Vh.jpg

Edited by Bing (2)

Not really a bonus as they were fairly guaranteed to win league this season, more a way to disguise scale of salary by saying he on 320k a year when really on £640k for the year........and rising