Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

well you seem to be in full support of the man who has changed to rangers from supporting hearts.

Yes, due to the fact that your team has obviously taken its toll on him and he is tired of being attached to a nationwide laughing stock.

Nothing to do with results or trophies.

Support based on a team just winning things is awful.

Nothing worse than a glory hunter.

and how many extra fans have motherwell picked up in the last few years of finishing 2nd , how many Aberdeen fans came out the woodwork this year? are they glory hunters or is that "awryt cos its no rainjurs or selik".

Edited by forever_blue

and how many extra fans have motherwell picked up in the last few years of finishing 2nd , how many Aberdeen fans came out the woodwork this year? are they glory hunters or is that "awryt cos its no rainjurs or selik".

We haven't picked up much at all.

Fans that only come out for a cup final or when the team is doing well, financial and distance implications aside, are glory hunters.

When I started liking and supporting fitba I was a Rangers fan, probably because my best pal in Primary 1 was too. By primary 3 I was a Celtic fan, this would've coincided with their 88 double win but I've no idea the intrinsic reasons why I went from supporting Rangers at 5 to Celtic at 7. I recall liking Dundee United too.

During this time ny dad was always taking me to the Rovers and, by late Primary School, there was only one club for me.

Eternally grateful, and will do the same for my bairns!

I have tbh you "winning is a vile reason to support a football club " is the best thing I have seen on here :lol: it is surely the main reason you go to watch your team. in hope of seeing them win the game

Well obviously. :1eye

Completely different from supporting a team just because they win things.

When I started liking and supporting fitba I was a Rangers fan, probably because my best pal in Primary 1 was too. By primary 3 I was a Celtic fan, this would've coincided with their 88 double win but I've no idea the intrinsic reasons why I went from supporting Rangers at 5 to Celtic at 7. I recall liking Dundee United too.

During this time ny dad was always taking me to the Rovers and, by late Primary School, there was only one club for me.

Eternally grateful, and will do the same for my bairns!

your kids are Falkirk fans ?

;)

Well obviously. :1eye

Completely different from supporting a team just because they win things.

fair enough , wouldn't say it is a vile reason to support a club. as I have said before previously I don't have a lot of time for the type of rangers fans you get on facebook who probably couldn't point ibrox on a map and yet finish every message with a w.a.t.p etc . or the ones who only appear for tickets v celtic or any cup final, but if somebody goes week in week out I don't care wether they come from ibrox or inverness.

fair enough , wouldn't say it is a vile reason to support a club. as I have said before previously I don't have a lot of time for the type of rangers fans you get on facebook who probably couldn't point ibrox on a map and yet finish every message with a w.a.t.p etc . or the ones who only appear for tickets v celtic or any cup final, but if somebody goes week in week out I don't care wether they come from ibrox or inverness.

Fair play.

I attended Gayfield twice last season (outwith the Rangers games), I also went to a game a Dens, both local teams that I take an interest in, does not mean I will ever consider becoming a fan of either...I wont.

I support Rangers and that is why I attended 40 Rangers games.

for what reason.?

Rumours of sales around 5k at the moment, does this sound feasible to our bear population?

Weren't the loans from earlier this season due to be paid back from season tickets? How much sales will it take just to pay these back, back of a fag packet would indicate around around 4,000 to me, which means if that rumour was correct the current sales have only just about paid off last season's debts.