Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Two flipping years later and some knobs of the Rangers support still didn't get the memo ?, Rangers killed Rangers and no one else had to do a single thing.

Top 2 are 90% timposters, and I have my long held doubts over the bottom one.

So says this bear.

Off topic (just)

It's a secret. EBTs, perhaps? Quasi-religion?

Fuxce Cyberbloke what you posted was:

United Grand Lodge of England v HMRC

18 February 2014

Freemasonry and exemption from VAT

This content is available to magazine subscribers only.

This is how the diddies view things. Some issue that English Masons have with HMRC is somehow related to Rangers. That Cyberbloke regards it as only 'just' off-topic is amusing.

Celtic helped. They died chasing us :wub:

I'd go as far to say that Celtic didn't help at all Henrik :) , they died because they couldn't play by the rules to get one over Celtic. :D

These days they are dying because they want to chase us Henrik, they just can't handle the thought of a 10 in a row and more top tier titles than they will ever had won/cheated. :lol:

Top 2 are 90% timposters, and I have my long held doubts over the bottom one.

So says this bear.

Anyone on RM with an account well over 3 years old and a post count into five figures and hasn't been outed as a timposter is a real bear in my book.

Anyone on RM with an account well over 3 years old and a post count into five figures and hasn't been outed as a timposter is a real bear in my book.

Haven't got a personal a/c at the mo but the one I use.........

lol to your post.

Haven't got a personal a/c at the mo but the one I use.........

lol to your post.

Any timposter on RM with a post count of over 10K and been there for over 3 years is seriously committed to the cause ffs :lol:

Any timposter on RM with a post count of over 10K and been there for over 3 years is seriously committed to the cause ffs :lol:

There are 'several' that I know of, far less so on Fuhrer Fuhrer, hence why I prefer to post there. More representative ;)

Anyone on RM is a fanny TBH. I would stick red-hot needles through my scrotum rather than post on there. That it is the favoured forum of the Ps&Ds from The Big Thread simply underlines my view.

Anyone on RM is a fanny TBH. I would stick red-hot needles through my scrotum rather than post on there. That it is the favoured forum of the Ps&Ds from The Big Thread simply underlines my view.

Kinky by name and Kinky by nature. :lol:

Good to see the the Rangers fans united, and focusing on their real enemies,

the ones who put them in the situation they are in today:

David Murray

Craig Whyte

Charles Green

Walter Smith

Ally McCoist

The RST

Hearts

Hibs

boycott-1.png