Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

bet dhense is the sort who gets in a rage with english people banging on about 66. :lol:

Sitting with a stopwatch in every England World Cup game waiting for a pundit to mention 1966 - it's a national pastime.

Sitting with a stopwatch in every England World Cup game waiting for a pundit to mention 1966 - it's a national pastime.

:lol:

nah my point is they are entitled to go on about 66 , if anything i find it humorous now and not that annoying. but i know celtic fans who will join in the seethe and rage mode about the subject yet will happily harp on about 67, again they are entitled to bang on about it but i just find it all rather amusing.

:lol:

nah my point is they are entitled to go on about 66 , if anything i find it humorous now and not that annoying. but i know celtic fans who will join in the seethe and rage mode about the subject yet will happily harp on about 67, again they are entitled to bang on about it but i just find it all rather amusing.

Just like those diddies that harp on about 54 titles won by some cheats that no longer exist. Rather amusing doesn't cover it tbh.

Just like those diddies that harp on about 54 titles won by some cheats that no longer exist. Rather amusing doesn't cover it tbh.

My favourite is the zoomer on here who went as far as to claim 56.

terrible weather the day lads eh?warm but clammy, just horrible.

shields- come on wrk dont forget i will need my heart and hand and sword aswell.

Ha, silly me. Imagine thinking that, what with this being an Internet forum, we could converse in the here and now - not harp back to some parochial squabble in the 17th Century. :rolleyes:

No deflection at all. The 54 domestic titles we have won is the most of any professional football club in world football and is seen as a world record TODAY!!

What FB is talking about is a lesser club who won a trophy before most of us were even born...and only due to a linesman not flagging at least one off side goal.

No deflection at all. The 54 domestic titles we have won is the most of any professional football club in world football and is seen as a world record TODAY!!

What FB is talking about is a lesser club who won a trophy before most of us were even born...and only due to a linesman not flagging at least one off side goal.

Unless you're as old as youngsy, a large chunk of those titles were won before you were born too.

Deal with it, baldy. ;)