Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If that figure were true, I'm sure the Spivco board would be yelling from the rooftops.

Hence the reason I think it's total bollocks.

You may be right but one reason they might be keeping quiet is that they need to repay the loans as soon as the funds are available........could be keeping quiet to put off repaying it for a bit?

You may be right but one reason they might be keeping quiet is that they need to repay the loans as soon as the funds are available........could be keeping quiet to put off repaying it for a bit?

Good point, Herr Kapitan. Having said that, I'm sure even the spivs at Spivco don't have enough of a brass neck to try and shaft one of their own board plus a "pyoor Rainjurz man" in Letham.

Mind you, I wouldn't put anything past these venal feckers............................

Good point, Herr Kapitan. Having said that, I'm sure even the spivs at Spivco don't have enough of a brass neck to try and shaft one of their own board plus a "pyoor Rainjurz man" in Letham.

Mind you, I wouldn't put anything past these venal feckers............................

What about you F_P......are you renewing at Hibs for next season?

Wasn't for what it was, more the unbridled rage it generated :D , with texts/ calls aplenty trying to get in touch with any admin awake at that time of the morning. Have a c+p saved, but it would need a couple of edits afore going on here ;)

Has it been deleted?

What about you F_P......are you renewing at Hibs for next season?

No. Haven't had an ST for 5 years as I work weekends unfortunately. Just go along as a walk-up when I can.

However, a report on BBC last night mentioned that Hibs & Hearts might be playing a few games on a Friday - that would suit me fine.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

No. Haven't had an ST for 5 years as I work weekends unfortunately. Just go along as a walk-up when I can.

However, a report on BBC last night mentioned that Hibs & Hearts might be playing a few games on a Friday - that would suit me fine.

Difficult one for Hibs (and their fans).........on one hand they have been financially run very well under Petrie with the Stadium & Training complex bought and paid for but on the other hand they've appointed some horrendous managers!

I'd like to see who Butcher brings in after releasing the majority of the squad.........been needed for a long time imo.

I assume somone at The Rangers has checked that these stadiums in America have grass pitches. I mean they wouldn't want to get there and not be able to play on an artificial pitch would they?

..............piches???? I think the term you were looking for is 'gridiron'...............set the LOL-Meter to side splitting.........................

Now we see why Chuckie was busy developing those partnership links with the Dallas Cowboys

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

It? Try a page of topics with titles such as " rangers dead, sevco dead, ally heart attack" if I mind right.. I'll fire it up after work.

Deleted. Googles copy only has the start:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DRgwmKQZUZIJ:forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D269917+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=ubuntu

Still beeling at yer pal that you walked out on in the pub ye massive dweeb? :lol: