Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, the same way as Killie display our Uruguayan/Chilean Sympathies whenever the lads come onto the pitch.

Can you lot not discuss anything without referring to the other cheek?

Norman people can be critical of celtic, it's not a crime.

Some amount of thickos on this :lol: how the f**k could anyone think that blue training top was our home top, I'll never know. The 3rd tops fucking lovely.

the mistake is due to it being set up exactly like a strip. Most training tops ive seen don't carry the sponsor.

the mistake is due to it being set up exactly like a strip. Most training tops ive seen don't carry the sponsor.

I expect you'll be seeing a lot of that particular sponsor's name around this season. With the rangers coming up against two historically big clubs in their league campaign, they must have got the bargain of the century for the exposure they'll be getting - and will want to maximise that exposure while the going's good, or at least still extant.

Are they deid yet? I'd quite like them to hurry up so my 2 year old son will grow up and never remember Rangers existing.

Even if it were to happen the Scottish MSM would still be talking about it in 100 years.

Are they deid yet? I'd quite like them to hurry up so my 2 year old son will grow up and never remember Rangers existing.

He won't.

Might not even remember the new lot, or the lot coming to play on Glasgow Green shortly :)

Not much happening but I see Maxsta has been banned. I thought he was really entertaining too. His final post on the Kenny Miller thread, was a genuine Wow! moment. Priceless. I take it he was an alias of someone previously banned, anyone know who?

Not much happening but I see Maxsta has been banned. I thought he was really entertaining too. His final post on the Kenny Miller thread, was a genuine Wow! moment. Priceless. I take it he was an alias of someone previously banned, anyone know who?

Maxine banned ? :rolleyes:

Was only a matter of time. Just hope he isn't discovered face down in the River Tweed.

Devlin.

He actually Pm'd me to tell me that. He must be in the gang eh?

Didn't want me to think he was awra if he got banned. :lol:

Ach I thought he was ok too, but he made some really childish /naive comments in the Premiership forum over the last few days