Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was waiting for some kind of "Elvis is still alive" gag...

Bubba Ho-Tep II - Aye, But Whit Pyramid Did Ye Go Tae?

Bubba Ho-Tep is one of my favourites :) , really nice gentle story about growing old.

But no, it was a Celtic, Rangers and Hearts jibe. They were the diets after all..........

:D :D aye right

That quote 'many non rangers fans who support other clubs'

fucking insightful that

Edited by weirdcal

That is actually a picture of Rangers' trophy room which contains all of the trophies they have ever won in their brief existence. I think Ally McCoist is drinking cheap lager out of the other one off-camera.

That is actually a picture of Rangers' trophy room which contains all of the trophies they have ever won in their brief existence. I think Ally McCoist is drinking cheap lager out of the other one off-camera.

Why would he be drinking cheap lager? On his contact I'd be having Louis XIII de Rémy Martin - in pints.

How much did Sevco pay for that puff piece in today's Daily record?

Seems Gers are fine and the fans need not worry about administration.

Also we are all scared about Rangers returning to the top and they've never been financially healthier.

Close the thread lads.

How much did Sevco pay for that puff piece in today's Daily record?

Seems Gers are fine and the fans need not worry about administration.

Also we are all scared about Rangers returning to the top and they've never been financially healthier.

"Wallace cited ‘commercial confidentiality’ as the reason for his refusal to share numbers as he pleaded with fans to get behind the club."

Translation - "If I were to divulge the true figure, you'd all shit in your pants."

FFS, even a 3 year-old knows that if Sevco had moved, say, 30K ST's, Wallace would be screaming it from the rooftops.

Have they paid the Easdale / Letham monies yet ? Don't think they have, ergo, they be lucky if they've sold 5000 ST's.

"Wallace cited commercial confidentiality as the reason for his refusal to share numbers as he pleaded with fans to get behind the club."

Translation - "If I were to divulge the true figure, you'd all shit in your pants."

FFS, even a 3 year-old knows that if Sevco had moved, say, 30K ST's, Wallace would be screaming it from the rooftops.

Have they paid the Easdale / Letham monies yet ? Don't think they have, ergo, they be lucky if they've sold 5000 ST's.

You have to wonder what he was thinking.

Did he genuinely believe he would need to stop the stampede for season books after that?

The fans who have been lied to for years will believe me because I'm Graham Wallace.

What a total fanny he comes across as.

It reminded me of Craig Whyte who even on the morning of administration denied it was happening.

He probably denies to this day it happened.

I think to suggest 5,000 is on the low side........

However, their STs went on public sale today. So if you were feeling particularly anally retentive, you could go on the website and count the number of seats sold/unsold to date!!!!!!!:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1415&campaign=38&type=S&productsubtype=

Certainly looks like there is plenty availability for those swayed by Wallace's and Elbows' propaganda from yesterday

image.jpg

I think to suggest 5,000 is on the low side........

However, their STs went on public sale today. So if you were feeling particularly anally retentive, you could go on the website and count the number of seats sold/unsold to date!!!!!!!:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=ST1415&campaign=38&type=S&productsubtype=

Certainly looks like there is plenty availability for those swayed by Wallace's and Elbows' propaganda from yesterday

Pleasingly appropriate the wee People's Front of Govan Vs Govan People's Front image at the heart of things there:

bearonbear.png