Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does anyone actually believe the share issue will raise the full £8M? Even if it does, history suggests the cost of the exercise will eat up 20% of that.

It's a hell of an expensive way to cement your holdings (i.e. dilute every one else's holdings) in what will always be a loss-making enterprise - a bigger share of a negative profit.

Assuming the share issue, the STs to date, the PATG and the advertising revenue see them through this season, what do they do next? Another share issue?

Sorry to bring this back to basics, and apologies if it's already been covered, but how can they go from "being in a good place" financially to needing to raise £7-8 million pounds within a few days?

Just a few days after telling a judge that Ahmad was talking shite as well!

Does anyone actually believe the share issue will raise the full £8M? Even if it does, history suggests the cost of the exercise will eat up 20% of that.

It's a hell of an expensive way to cement your holdings (i.e. dilute every one else's holdings) in what will always be a loss-making enterprise - a bigger share of a negative profit.

Assuming the share issue, the STs to date, the PATG and the advertising revenue see them through this season, what do they do next? Another share issue?

But it will give the spivs the extra % which gets them to 75% in voting rights............

Which is what they need :)

But it will give the spivs the extra % which gets them to 75% in voting rights............

Which is what they need :)

Ah, I understand now.

So, assuming the 43M new shares takes them up to the 75%, spending 8M gives them the opportunity to do what? What happens at 75%.

Whatever it is, I can't believe it's going to be good for Rangers fans.

Probably thinking that once the Celtic games are reinstated all their financial problems will be resolved by huge ST sales and a massive increase in sponsorship.

Failure to get promotion could be the end of them. (On that note, imagine playing them AND the SFA if they only managed a play off place).

43m additional shares need buyers. To paraphrase a well known fuckwit....'WHO are these peepul' ?

IF (and it's a BIG if) the reasons for this are football centric and they need this ridiculous sum to buy their way to another league success and access the top tier at first attempt, then the Ayr Utd Chairman is 100% correct in the notion that it's financial doping and ergo cheating. Everyone sees this as true regardless of the semantics weakly proffered by the PR peddlers on here.

However, Florentine Pogen's recent reposting of "Regan's Prophecy",as well as every twisted contortion of the SevCo Farce since, has re-awoken that sense of loathing and disgust for the gerrymandering wankers at the SFA as their agenda to reunite the most hate filled fixture in europe continues.

However, if the motivation for the share issue is more about overall control for the existing board and shareholders, then those fans that want to evict the current board need to up their game considerably because they are fast becoming just background noise (were they ever anything else?). King must be getting quite annoyed that he hasn't holed their 'ship' with his bluster and bullshit. Surely it's time for ""A Statement" Mr Glib?

All this and wee fat Super Salary continues drawing a wage light years away from his ability and shows absolutely no sign of improvement.

Braw... :thumsup2

I do like the way Sevco run the show.

The chief exec tells us all how great they are doing.

The rest of the board shite themselves and bugger off to London to beg for more cash from the secret people.

The manager (with fingers in his ears) continues to sign players with no sell on value whilst picking up a huge salary and pretending to know nothing of a cash crisis.

The fans.....well, they just don't know what day it is.

They keep asking questions. Nobody listens or answers.

They keep making threats. Nobody cares.

Their shop steward has buggered off back home, after telling us he wasn't leaving til he'd won.

If this was a TV soap, people would turn off because it was too far fetched.

I'm just so glad it's 2014 and we have the internet so that football fans in Scotland can sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Ah, I understand now.

So, assuming the 43M new shares takes them up to the 75%, spending 8M gives them the opportunity to do what? What happens at 75%.

Whatever it is, I can't believe it's going to be good for Rangers fans.

The cash raised is irrelevant, it gives them the right to force through another share issue to the public.

The new shares you mention are just an issue of ones held back at the IPO. At the last agm a fresh public offering , needing 75%, was voted down.

Hence the spivs getting 75% is important.

Oooo, I know that one I think. Perhaps the day they entered the Liquidation leading to death phase ?

But ... but ... it was only the holding company that went bust. The club orbited the Earth until Chasbo came along and saved the day. Uefa says so.

:rolleyes:

So Vicky and tedi think myself and Hellbhoy are the same.. :blink: Only a sad f**k would create two accounts on a football forum at the same time..Hey Vicky ;)

Can't speak for Tedi but i don't think that at all...

The boy is an idiot. If he could string two complete sentences together, without an error, it would be an achievement. He makes Tedi look like a literary genius, which is no mean feat.

Edit: Which is the reason he's on my ignore list. Thanks for quoting that outstanding piece of literature; I'll sleep well tonight.

^^^^^ puts people on ignore , talks about them so they cant reply?

if dhense could string two complete sentences together without mentioning rangers , that would be a serious acheivement.