Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

its a nay, the payment was part of the renegotiated tv deal and payment would have been so regardless of viewing figures.

do you have the tv viewing figures on rangers games last season including those of rangers tv?

an average will do, just for comparison sake through the leagues.

Viewing figures were posted here a few weeks ago when some The Rangers fan tried to claim some absurd shite about having the highest viewing figures in Scotland.

ETA, as long as you want to include The Rangers TV, can we include YouTube hits?

why does armageddon have to be a sudden apocalyptic event?.

Clubs have lived outwith their means for years, most have, or are, taking steps to cut their cloth.

This has nothing to do with 'Armageddon' which, as you know, was the supposed consequence of not allowing 'Rangers' to watlz straight into the SPL or the First division.

(These three clubs in Scotland's top three leagues wouldn't happen to be perennial financial bellends Dunermline, 'Rangers' and Hearts would they?)

And which of these averages does Wallace improve on?

Wallace is a better player than Robertson in every way possible. Stronger, Faster,Better at defending and far better going forward. At this moment in time i would play Whittaker before either one of them though...Not a great fan of Whittaker at left back but Wallace has been carrying an injury and Robertson just isn't very good at all. It doesn't really matter though what we think..Strachan will make the decision come the start of the qualifying campaign

If Robertson is average then I look forward to the day you become an average poster.*

*Rather than a shite one.

Not even worthy of a wee rhyme...I am hurt...truly hurt

Wallace is a better player than Robertson in every way possible. Stronger, Faster,Better at defending and far better going forward. At this moment in time i would play Whittaker before either one of them though...Not a great fan of Whittaker at left back but Wallace has been carrying an injury and Robertson just isn't very good at all. It doesn't really matter though what we think..Strachan will make the decision come the start of the qualifying campaign

224311-graeme-shinnie.jpg

Now that Taylor-Sinclair has moved to Wigan, watch out for him getting called up.

Viewing figures were posted here a few weeks ago when some The Rangers fan tried to claim some absurd shite about having the highest viewing figures in Scotland.

ETA, as long as you want to include The Rangers TV, can we include YouTube hits?

Rangers league games were the most watched in Scotland.

Scottish Premiership games beat Sky TVs lowest ever viewing figures on more than one occasion last season

Rangers league games were the most watched in Scotland.

Ok, I'm sure the highest viewing figure game wasn't a rangers game, so in going to assume you are adding up the combined total of all the rangers games that were shown?

Was No8 having a Rosenberg Moment iirc.

Ok, I'm sure the highest viewing figure game wasn't a rangers game, so in going to assume you are adding up the combined total of all the rangers games that were shown?

That is what i said. It was acknowledged on here during the season. The party line you are failing to follow is it was Ps&Ds watching and laughing. You really need to get with the programme :P

Was No8 having a Rosenberg Moment iirc

You still running with that? Rosenberg are not the team they were...Norwegian football is in serious decline...almost on the scale of the decline in the Scottish game :P

Whatever it is you thought i said...I didn't

That is what i said. It was acknowledged on here during the season. The party line you are failing to follow is it was Ps&Ds watching and laughing. You really need to get with the programme :P

It's hardly a credible stat, though. How many rangers games were transmitted across all channels?

It's hardly a credible stat, though. How many rangers games were transmitted across all channels?

Don't care...We Are The People...Gods Chosen Few...The Only Show In Town...Sink us and we will sink you...and so on and so on

ETA...You should really have followed Danny Grangers lead :P

Edited by No8.

No8., on 20 Jun 2014 - 01:05, said:

I watched. And I laughed.