Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not as raging as i was after paying £25 for a ticket into Dens to see Man City saunter through a game without putting in a single tackle.

As for celtic Johnnybhoy. Last night was the first time i have seen them for a couple of years and they were utterly dreadful. The Icelandic Keeper was all over the place and they managed to score once and even that was a deflected shot with 5 minutes to go. Never mind i stuck £21 on them at 7/4 on at Half time ... Every little counts :thumsup2

there striker that scored last night comes from a very "staunch" background aswell .and is the only celtic man in his family . which is a shame as he could be a no bad player

Aye Johnny am sure we are deeply embarrassed by this pre season friendly result.

I was at Dens on Sunday watching the mighty Dee hammer Man City 2:0, this surely means they will win the Scottish Premier with ease next season.

Did Dundee look any use Ted?

I've somewhat foolishly engaged in a charity bet with a Dee I work with and am starting to get slightly concerned.

I heard even Harkins played well. :blink:

Think that was before your hero's time tbf.

Part of the deal to buy the club was that Whyte paid the so called small tax case which was uncovered in the latter stages of his take over.

Happy to help..

The trialists were excellent :D

Aye they looked decent, defended very well and were well organised, they also made as many substitutions as City did.

City were pretty dismal to be fair and it was by no means a team full of unknowns, a few of their players are getting paid more than that entire Dundee combined.

Was a good day out, despite the £25 fee, fair few beers, No8 was abusing jum spence who was out jogging past the beer garden we were sitting in, awful behaviour, at least he bought a round (no8, not jum).

He was only jogging until we noticed him...Fucking Usian Bolt couldnt have caught up with after that.

Yep good day out...just a shame a football game got in the way. I told you we should have stayed in the beer garden!

Part of the deal to buy the club was that Whyte paid the so called small tax case which was uncovered in the latter stages of his take over.

Happy to help..

So they were already confirmed tax cheats 3 months before Whyte arrived? Thanks benny that is helpful.

Happy to help..

Didn't know that, cheers. I thought Murray had admitted liability long before the Hero's appearance.

Didn't know that, cheers. I thought Murray had admitted liability long before the Hero's appearance.

The non-publication of Rangers' accounts for the financial year to 30 June 2011 only adds to the lack of clarity regarding the takeover. Whyte claims to have provided £33m of his own money to clear the club's bank debts and fund the takeover. When proof of funds to buy the club was shown via a bank account belonging to Whyte's solicitors on 7 April last year there was just over £27m in place. Whether coincidence or not, that adds up almost exactly to the total of the bank debt, a promised £5m transfer kitty for the Rangers manager, Ally McCoist, another £2.8m tax payment due to HMRC and the £1.7m required for Ibrox infrastructure costs.

In a statement, Murray said: "The share purchase agreement imposed a number of obligations on Wavetower. These included the retention of £9.5m on behalf of the club for investment in the squad, expenditure on the infrastructure of the stadium and settlement of an agreed tax liability, together with the availability of working capital to fund the club's operations."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/17/craig-whyte-rangers-owner-scrutiny

Tbf i still can't decide whether Whyte or Murray is more responsible for what happemed.

The non-publication of Rangers' accounts for the financial year to 30 June 2011 only adds to the lack of clarity regarding the takeover. Whyte claims to have provided £33m of his own money to clear the club's bank debts and fund the takeover. When proof of funds to buy the club was shown via a bank account belonging to Whyte's solicitors on 7 April last year there was just over £27m in place. Whether coincidence or not, that adds up almost exactly to the total of the bank debt, a promised £5m transfer kitty for the Rangers manager, Ally McCoist, another £2.8m tax payment due to HMRC and the £1.7m required for Ibrox infrastructure costs.

In a statement, Murray said: "The share purchase agreement imposed a number of obligations on Wavetower. These included the retention of £9.5m on behalf of the club for investment in the squad, expenditure on the infrastructure of the stadium and settlement of an agreed tax liability, together with the availability of working capital to fund the club's operations."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/17/craig-whyte-rangers-owner-scrutiny

Tbf i still can't decide whether Whyte or Murray is more responsible for what happemed.

It was rangers. Boardroom to stands. Or you could always blame the other cheek for making rangers overspend to compete. HTH.