Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

vs Hibs, just gets better and better.

Comes complete with Orange bassas on the 2 min mark :)

Well again we will have to agree to differ, singing about such things which gratify violence is not really acceptable in my eyes, they maybe acceptable to you, guess we are just different.

Oh Tedi. :(

But the singing about Bobby Sands was that fine? Do you have an issue with these people not being thrown out and told never to come back or are you happy with the way you embarrassed yourselves that day and the very people your were supposed to be honouring?

Or were they all chelsea fans?

To be fair Bobby Sands made a choice worthy of a Darwin award. That priest with the heliuim balloons and deck chair from South America deserves a song too and the biker from the US who died from head injuries on the way to protest his human right to ride without a helmet.

By all reports the majority of the Scottish population seem intent on voting no, it is called democracy in action.

I am a Rangers fan and have still not decided yet, my eventual decision will have absolutely nothing to do with football or a football team.

That didn't answer the question. I am glad to see that you are taking time to deliberate over what is indeed an important decision and commend you for it but my point is, that some common denominator appears to exist in your fans group that is pulling people from all social levels, to take one side of a particular debate. What can it be?

ETA:- Answer welcome from any Rangers fan, not specifically aimed at Tedi.

Edited by Taza

That didn't answer the question. I am glad to see that you are taking time to deliberate over what is indeed an important decision and commend you for it but my point is, that some common denominator appears to exist in your fans group that is pulling people from all social levels, to take one side of a particular debate. What can it be?

I am reading this in a deep native american voice in my head :lol:

I am not deflecting in the slightest.

MT said QP 18 months ago, this is what Mickey was referring to, you said we did the same at CP 3 months prior, which as FB pointed out was impossible.

You fucked up...the end.

The post I was referring too just said "Why is it OK at Hampden?", no dates nothing. No way of knowing it referred to an earlier post. If you think that's a f**k up you go right ahead.

Regarding my opinion (why is that relevant?) I think singing banned songs is worse than singing non-banned songs. Even if they are nearly identical. I feel there is an element of "try to stop us being bigoted c**ts? - no chance, bigoted and PROUD".

The post I was referring too just said "Why is it OK at Hampden?", no dates nothing. No way of knowing it referred to an earlier post. If you think that's a f**k up you go right ahead.

Regarding my opinion (why is that relevant?) I think singing banned songs is worse than singing non-banned songs. Even if they are nearly identical. I feel there is an element of "try to stop us being bigoted c**ts? - no chance, bigoted and PROUD".

so if you did not know a date was mentioned why were you so sure it took place in parkhead a few months beforehand?

looks like murray park will be sold soon

'Board want Murray Park sale to save Rangers'

THE Union of Fans have accused the Rangers board of trying to sell Murray Park to keep the club afloat this season.

Matthew Lindsay Sports Journalist

Tuesday 29/07/2014

Snafu, you posted his take on the boards statement on Monday I think, and the spangle twisted it to make it look good.

I think he said "Ibrox would never be sold" in his article, as opposed to what was actually said , which was not be sold "this season".

Minor point but it is the minor points that get ignored by us bearz, that killed the first club, continue the con being perpetrated , and undoubtedly is seeing the new club go down the shitter.

independence forum for this pish.

If you read the post properly, you will (should) see the relevance to this topic.

I am reading this in a deep native american voice in my head :lol:

Aye and Gorillas are just incapable of informed debate :)

I posted a video a year ago about Rangers fans celebrating a goal (that was what the thread was about)

You somehow dig this up an attempt to pass it off as me gratifying violence :lol:

What a total mare you are having.

So shouting 'surrender or you'll die' is ok but being 'up to your knees in Arab blood' isn't?

Just to clarify neither bother me.