Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who is the training ground going to be sold to? And how much will they charge the club/team for its use?

Exactly.

Who would buy it? It has no value in its current format to anyone except Rangers, and there is a very real risk that they won't be around or able to afford the rent for very long. In that event, the buyers would be stuck with a very expensive white (whyte?) elephant. No-one in their right mind would invest in that.

"10 mins left at Murrayfield ... Legia 2-0 (6-1 agg)"

:lol:

Rangers have died in disgrace, their new incarnation is playing in the 2nd division, and they are about to die again.

But in the strange world inhabited by ra berzz, all is well as long as Celtic are losing ....

Rangers have died in disgrace, their new incarnation is playing in the 2nd division, and they are about to die again.

But in the strange world inhabited by ra berzz, all is well as long as Celtic are losing ....

This is the idiocy of the Ps&Ds.

I could be living in a wheelie bin, have terminal cancer and walk about the street picking up doubts to make roll-ups from.

I can still celebrate finding a fiver in the gutter by buying a 2 litre bottle of Frosty Jack.

I doesn't ameliorate the aforementioned problems.....but cheers! Hic

Rangers dead and Celtic losing all in the one post, stop it man you giving me a stonner.

This is the idiocy of the Ps&Ds.

I could be living in a wheelie bin, have terminal cancer and walk about the street picking up doubts to make roll-ups from.

I can still celebrate finding a fiver in the gutter by buying a 2 litre bottle of Frosty Jack.

I doesn't ameliorate the aforementioned problems.....but cheers! Hic

Awe, did the stinky wee staggie take the shine off the best result you'll experience this year?

And all that from a diddy-by-numbers crib sheet.

You'll be popular.

So when are we predicted to be deid by this new season sep, oct,nov or whenever ....

have a look at the word liquidated in a dictionary the old club no longer exists.the new club is struggling financially and if they do not get promoted I think the new club will be gone as well.

Well we had about 12 dates set last season

Running low on emergency options now. They've failed with the institutional investors and are relying on the fans who let them down last time to bail them out.

Maybe Imran wont move to ringfence £625k and they'll last a bit longer but potential institutional investment was the only reason the judge gave for not freezing the cash back in May and Imran seems persistant.

Edited by stonedsailor