Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just read the Charles Green interview on the BBC. Christ. Its just a complete repeat of what hes done all his life, ask as many dodgy businessmen for money to put in company, leave company making huge losses, wait for company to become perilously close to edge, ask another batch of dodgy businessmen to put money in club, ask not to be called saviour, leave company, company ends up worse of than before.

i have no idea who you are, so i have no idea or care about what reputation you have.

i know what they the board will do...........nothing, that's right nothing.

why should they?

The Board of the Club won't, this has feck all to do with them :D

The ONLY positive i can see from a Green takeover would be McCoist would have to go

What makes you say that? Charlie Boy gets his feet back under the table, he can do whatever he wants. He proved that last time - a few soundbites, the odd photo opportunity in an orange top, and the Horde were eating out of his hands. Meanwhile he was planning his exit strategy, pockets stuffed with Orcish gold.

If he's coming back for more, I'd suggest you lot indulge in a bit of self-appraisal and try working out why all these shysters reckon you're an easy mark.

Or you could ask some of the non-rangers posters on here. I'm sure there'll be a few could help you out.

I am gonna put my reputation on the line here.

There's is absolutely no way the Sevco fans will fall for this again and the board will see through this and do what is in the best interests of the club.

Not much to lose, really.. :whistle

if the board sell out to that spiv, what was the point?.

what's astonishing is that non of this politics has stopped the club on its climb back up, you know fair play to ally and the team despite all the harsh criticism over his tactics and all the other shite thrown at him. I'm not a fan of him but so far he has done what has been asked.

Who asked him to spunk the warchest on two lower division titles, leaving the club skint before its second birthday, then?

how?

won't charles green and his new pals want to buy up shares in the club, shares they will have no access to without consent from the board? certainly no right minded fan who has shares would sell them to that narcissistic pr**k.

Shares are in the company, no?

how?

won't charles green and his new pals want to buy up shares in the club, shares they will have no access to without consent from the board? certainly no right minded fan who has shares would sell them to that narcissistic pr**k.

Snafu..really?

It is the Board of the Company that he would get £££££££££££££££££££££ from. The Club is worthless, so its Board is of no interest to him.

charles green did not leave because the club ran out of money.

has everyone forgot he took thousands out of the club and helped put the club in this situation.

its all rigged

ffs snafu, the Club owes the Company bigtime.

That is how the scam was worked, and will continue to be worked. The Club never had a farthing since it was formed, all the bills have been paid by the Company and the assets that the Club 'may' have will be flogged to pay off the debt to the Company.

what's astonishing is that non of this politics has stopped the club on its climb back up, you know fair play to ally and the team despite all the harsh criticism over his tactics and all the other shite thrown at him. I'm not a fan of him but so far he has done what has been asked.

Has no-one asked him to cut costs? Or win a cup?

the club was formed in 1872, the company was formed in 2012 and the company are mere custodians who have the responsibility to run the club as it should be.

It is the company that owes sandy easdale and george letham, its the company that ran through 70m in 2 years on charles green watch. he can f*** right off

^^^ trying too hard.

the club was formed in 1872, the company was formed in 2012 and the company are mere custodians who have the responsibility to run the club as it should be.

It is the company that owes sandy easdale and george letham, its the company that ran through 70m in 2 years on charles green watch. he can f*** right off

:lol: Ffs Snaffy ? you don't half post some shite at times.

Don't be so bloody silly Snafu.

Any fool could have won successive titles as McCoist has - literally anyone at all, or even nobody.

In doing so, he's acted like a dick, had his team playing rotten football, gone out of each Cup, even the Ramsden's, twice and lost at home to sides like Annan.

During this spell, he's also taken a fortune from the club in wages and dirt cheap shares and prostituted himself by endorsing each passing chancer.

McCoist deserves no credit whatsoever for anything.

He should really top any list of Rangers' enemies.

Anybody fancy doing a bit of back research to pick some gems up from the resident berrz ref: Charlie Boy?

It'll be fucking hilarious them trying to w**k themselves daft over being "saved" while trying to blot out the memory of the way Big Hauns raped the piggy bank last time round. Whole new levels of denial on the way, methinks.

Fucking lovely. :thumsup2

youmad.jpg