Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think there maybe is a genuine danger that Ally might leave his post some time soon.

For me, that will be a truly sad day. I don't think McCoist's role in contributing to our viewing pleasure these last couple of years can be overstated.

He's been absolutely instrumental in making the Rangers re-birth this funny.

Next manager then? Do they pay fees to get Stuart McCall or McInnes? Or do they do it on the cheap with an in-house appointment; Durie?

Both McCall and McInnes (and perhaps Durie too) would be hampered by the presence of the likes of McThuggoch, Miller and Boyd in that they played together and the old mates act would be difficult to dismantle but even harder to make successful in what is clearly the twighlight of their careers.

They need an older bloke with the cojones to axe the deadwood and set that basket case club back on a youth focused path.

Fuckin FAT chance... :lol:

Stunning stuff from Ally.

Fingers and toes crossed he is at the helm of Sevco Scotland Ltd right until their final demise :)

Indeed. I hope they don't scare him off anytime soon. Fatso must stay. We love him.......................ok, I took that too far.

Tedi said he folded on the ST thread.

I posted when the Polterfhud claimed it would be game by game for him that the plonker would eventually cave in and buy an ST. :):lol:

I even posted that the demented taxi driver would renew as well. :)

Sad thing is that they probably renewed when it was time to renew back in June but didn't want to look like complete fannies at chucking their cash at the spivs. :lol:

Gubbin loyal :wub:

Any news on where they will get operating cash for the season from ..... Have they gone cap in hand to DK yet? Is Laxey and Easdale ponying up? Green and his band of spivs ? ....

Anyone worked out how much they have left in the bank at this stage and how many months before they need a fix?

If I remember correctly there was an option to defer payment for a year but came with the high interest fee attached ?

Does any bear realistically think that Fat Sally gave up any of his salary without hefty penalties should they try to terminate his contract and that the only reason the contract signing was delayed was due to the clumpany not having it ready for all those months.

He's going nowhere as the club simply can afford to get rid of him ... and anyone, worth their salt as a manager, coming in will point to his salary in the negotiations.

He's here until he walks away with bulging pockets, hence his feeble post match interviews. Lovely !!!

Yip Dhenny, you're absolutely correct in posting that Fat Sally is too expensive to sack and may even be entitled to his full salary plus bonuses plus a years wages as compensation on top should such a travesty happen at Gestapo HQ in Govan.

Yip Dhenny, you're absolutely correct in posting that Fat Sally is too expensive to sack and may even be entitled to his full salary plus bonuses plus a years wages as compensation on top should such a travesty happen at Gestapo HQ in Govan.

So, what you are saying is...

Sacking Ally might put the club under?

But keeping him might put the club under?

Seems the revised contract of reduced wages would see Ally being repaid the difference, since the drop in pay, if he was sacked.

Add to that the full original value up to the end of the contract date, means there's no way Ally's getting the bullet.

Maybe a Red Card Display might sway the board (of the company), into sacking him.

Seems the revised contract of reduced wages would see Ally being repaid the difference, since the drop in pay, if he was sacked.

Add to that the full original value up to the end of the contract date, means there's no way Ally's getting the bullet.

Maybe a Red Card Display might sway the board (of the company), into sacking him.

It must be great having a highly placed source at Ibrox Dave.

Any more news?

So, what you are saying is...

Sacking Ally might put the club under?

But keeping him might put the club under?

It is a cnut of a predicament to be in Romeo eh ?, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I suppose if it does became that bad for ra Gers under Sooper Salary the board will sack him and then try to stiff McCoist financially and it then gets ugly in the MSM and in the court room. Nice :) even more embarrassment for the countries youngest senior club, Fat Sally the club leg-end totally make a cnut of it and himself as he rapes the club for every penny he can shaft out of the company/club. :lol:

I'll be the fat fucker has already started his best selling biography about how even more embarrassing it will be for the bears with the back room shenanigans Fat Sally knew was going on but at the time he claimed that he knew fcuk all. :1eye

I think Sally may be one of the few managers in history to have the board truly by the gonads ...

It's a shame he can't take that tactical awareness to the dugout.

Yip.

In fact you need look no further than P&B to see how it goes.

No8 all mouthy about first the Easdales and then this summer's boycott.

When it comes to it though, he crumples like a pretty little daisy.

I am just choosing which games i go to now. OK i am choosing all Home games but my stance is still the same...If i find something else i would rather be doing i will go ahead and do it. I just haven't found anything else i would rather be doing.

Unbelievable that people on a FOOTBALL forum who never attend games are trying to score points over people who go to all the games they can. Pie and Bovril is indeed a strange strange place at times

o e defeat for ra gers a d the k icker wetters start crying sack ally u believable

ow am o an ally fa but fucki ' pull yersel together dipshits

this is bread ' butter for the haters and you're just feedi g em

charles gree will just be rubbi g his paws at how desperate thi gs have become after one f defeat

A marked improvement on your technicolour ranting

o e defeat for ra gers a d the k icker wetters start crying sack ally u believable

ow am o an ally fa but fucki ' pull yersel together dipshits

this is bread ' butter for the haters and you're just feedi g em

charles gree will just be rubbi g his paws at how desperate thi gs have become after one f defeat

Tried to be a smart smart arse and you fucked it up.

I am just choosing which games i go to now. OK i am choosing all Home games but my stance is still the same...If i find something else i would rather be doing i will go ahead and do it. I just haven't found anything else i would rather be doing.

Unbelievable that people on a FOOTBALL forum who never attend games are trying to score points over people who go to all the games they can. Pie and Bovril is indeed a strange strange place at times

Terrible backtracking there No8. :lol:

What you actually spewed was that you'd never be back at Ibrox if the Easedales had more control you throbber.

You should be a politician with all the backtracking you've shown here on P&B.

You will look right fuckin stoopid if the company that runs the club runs the club into liquidation halfway through the season after you stated you'd never give those fucking criminals any more of your hard earned tips. :1eye

So what does No8 do ?, buys an ST that may not be of any use if the club goes tits up. :lol:

The main point I'm putting across just incase you try to dissect my post to make you look better is ?, you have been shown to post utter shite stating one thing for you to do exactly what you said you were never going to do. :1eye

Hugh Keevins (yes i know) was going on about this just being one game... it is actually two..on the Radio Clyde phone in. FFS this is our third season in the lower leagues and i believe McCoists 4th season as Rangers manager.

Not one Rangers fan is anti McCoist. We are gutted it isn't working out for him and imo he is still there because for a while now we have been willing to turn it around. To get the team playing attractive football but it isn't working and we are going backwards.

Rangers need promotion this season and i refuse to believe with the money we pay our management team that we couldn't get a far better standard of Manager and coaching staff for half the money these guys are on at present.