Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So does 8. We are breeding them out! ;)

Excuse me. She certainly does not support you manky b*****ds. I wont tell you the things she called Lennon and nothing annoys her more than your lot flying 'her countries' flag...even though its not her countries flag but if i reminder of this i usually end up on the settee for a couple of nights :(

Aye, just a shame we haven't got women supporters of the calibre of Elaine C. Smith or Susan Boyle. Suppose we'll just have to put up with looking at Amy MacDonald. :)

Good to see the level of debate has now risen from "Youse c*nts ur wurser than us" to "Your ugly wimmen supporters ur bigger dugs than oor ugly boot wimmen supporters."

Fab stuff. :huh:

Cool f_b. :P Never in a million years would I have suspected you to be a chutney ferret with a taste for preppy-looking twinks.

i have no idea what a chutney ferret is, my point was that yous are all that ugly that a pair of lanky , spekky twin is the best you have got ;) whilst at ibrox we have amy and that woman that got the gold at the swimming :wub:

Aye, just a shame we haven't got women supporters of the calibre of Elaine C. Smith or Susan Boyle. Suppose we'll just have to put up with looking at Amy MacDonald. :)

She's young enough to be your great grandaugher ffs! :P

i have no idea what a chutney ferret is, my point was that yous are all that ugly that a pair of lanky , spekky twin is the best you have got ;) whilst at ibrox we have amy and that woman that got the gold at the swimming :wub:

And Andy Fordham :wub: