Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If there was £3,000,000 payment upon transfer for the duo .... the board would bite their hands off at this point.

Let's hope it's true ....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=dd5156a496179528e3b1a9ca365b5af1&showtopic=273269 :lol: :lol:

Guys we can only sell who people bid for if it's either or both these two players so be it as long as the money that comes in doesn't get squandered seems the bears never learn. :lol:

You really have to feel sorry for * the poor deluded Bears who think this is just a bad dream that will soon be over, a momentary blip until they are once again competing at the top (sic) with their ugly twin sister.

* No you don't.

Interesting writing but the Elephant in the room that Mr Forrest seems to ignore is Hearts. It's early days in the championship but it already appears that with no points penalty at all Rangers would face serious competition and, at risk of sounding overconfident and arrogant, the choice of a 15 or 25 point penalty makes little practical difference to Rangers' chances of Automatic promotion. They aren't likely to win the unadjusted Championship by over 15 points.

Interesting? Why would you find some celticminded website interesting?

If Rangers avoid admin (i've a feeling we may see the stadium/training ground sold and we may limp on for another year or so) and if Ally can stop being so bloody stupid with his team selections then i see no reason why we can't win the league. When Hearts recently got humped in a cup game it showed just how shallow their squad is, suspensions/injuries will hurt them more than us.

Hibs don't appear to be at the races but it's still early doors .....

Falkirk, RR, QotS probably won't last the distance but could throw some spanners into the works.

You really have to feel sorry for * the poor deluded Bears who think this is just a bad dream that will soon be over, a momentary blip until they are once again competing at the top (sic) with their ugly twin sister.

* No you don't.

F**k you talking about, i haven't seen/heard any Rangers fans coming out with what you've stated.

Interesting? Why would you find some celticminded website interesting?

If Rangers avoid admin (i've a feeling we may see the stadium/training ground sold and we may limp on for another year or so) and if Ally can stop being so bloody stupid with his team selections then i see no reason why we can't win the league. When Hearts recently got humped in a cup game it showed just how shallow their squad is, suspensions/injuries will hurt them more than us.

Hibs don't appear to be at the races but it's still early doors .....

Falkirk, RR, QotS probably won't last the distance but could throw some spanners into the works.

serious question.if murray park was to be sold.who iyo.would be interested.

serious question.if murray park was to be sold.who iyo.would be interested.

Not really my thing but it's meant to be a prime bit of land and i wouldn't be surprised if someone was lined up to buy it on the cheap.

As to who would buy it, f**k knows as i'm only speculating.

reason for asking is.im pretty sure that when the land was sold/gifted or what ever.it was stipulated that any future buyer must use the land solely for sporting activities.a bit like st johnstones deal with the farmer who gave them the land.so if true houses couldn't be built on the land.might be wrong though.any body confirm ?

reason for asking is.im pretty sure that when the land was sold/gifted or what ever.it was stipulated that any future buyer must use the land solely for sporting activities.a bit like st johnstones deal with the farmer who gave them the land.so if true houses couldn't be built on the land.might be wrong though.any body confirm ?

The board have 'claimed' that they won't sell Ibrox, that it's safe but have always refused to say the same for the training ground which is why a lot of people are wary about their intentions.

You are half right. In terms of financial incompetence we deserve all the pelters we have had, I haven't an issue with that. I have said it before: this thread has been a real testament to how fans of other clubs view Rangers and it is one reason I love P&B rather than single-team forums.

You missed the second good point of The Big Thread., though. It serves as a cathartic vehicle for the Plastics and Diddies. This has been spleen-venting central.

In sum I love The Big Thread and am amused each day about how posting about Rangers make folk feel important.

I too, love the BRALT. Making this post does not make feel 'important'. Reading other posts makes me :) and occasionally :lol: and sometimes even :thumsup2 . In fact I feel a big :lol::thumsup2:P coming on soon.

I sense resentment, 'cos you can't join in, given your choice of football entity.

It's not unheard of for property developers to have land protection rights overturned / Local Plans amended / large amounts of Section 75 money promised etc.

So if the Murray Park facility was originally given the green light with the caveat that no residential / commercial development would be allowed, a developer would always commence discussions with a Local Authority and the local community regarding a change of use application prior to taking matters further. Happens all the time.

The Queen of the South fans were all raving about him on Saturday, they seem to think he changed the game.

He usually does, either by getting himself sent off or by crippling an opponent. He's a dirty, sleekit wee basturt of a player and wouldn't mind seeing someone give the fecker a dose of his own medicine.