Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There have been various calls to close this thread in the past. I see no need. The title is just as relevant now as it was when the thread started two and a half years ago. The fact that it's a different 'Rangers' is immaterial, although it could be changed to 'The Wee Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread' 8)

Keep laughing and carry on.

Bearz naw happy at getting beat 2-1 after 40 odd minutes :D

They are terrible to watch :D , it's compulsive viewing.

Sorry Bing but I'm enjoying the match :) , just waiting for number 3 for Queens and then watch the fans reaction never mind the match seeing them go into meltdown mode. :lol:

No going so good just now. :(

Edited by hellbhoy

:) , still enjoyable.

They have to win this though, any points dropped and it is 'tattie' to the League come the 22/11 when they get pumped at Tynie.

That's if they live that long.

Any admin event if it is properly done will savage the Rangers squad of all it's best and highest paid players, they could well tumble down the league by both a penalty points deduction and being left with a squad of young inexperienced players. Worst case scenario they get relegated along with another points deduction next season if they are still in admin and then the death of another Rangers FC.

If this plays out slowly to strangle the club it will be even more worse for the Rangers fans rather than seeing the Grim Reaper decapitating within weeks. :)

At what point will the cheering for Super Ally / Fat Sally to stay and continue his captain of the Titanic leadership be louder and more supportive from the laughing non Rangers support than the United Splinter Groups of Rangers mobs......

Reporting Scotland had a piece just on about some sort of protest at the Rangers game today.

Of slightly more concern was the camera shot after interviewing that Houston bloke (or whatever he's called), which showed someone holding a large Union Jack flag - with a white National Front logo (a cojoined N & F) as a centre piece.

Today's crowd was 31,851. Assuming the accountants release the season ticket money, that's about £650K this week less VAT, policing and other costs - say £500K. 8 more weeks like that and they can cancel the share issue.

Any admin event if it is properly done will savage the Rangers squad of all it's best and highest paid players, they could well tumble down the league by both a penalty points deduction and being left with a squad of young inexperienced players. Worst case scenario they get relegated along with another points deduction next season if they are still in admin and then the death of another Rangers FC.

If this plays out slowly to strangle the club it will be even more worse for the Rangers fans rather than seeing the Grim Reaper decapitating within weeks. :)

They must be totally sh**ting themselves as, if the go into admin again, they won't get another Dumb and Dumber. It WILL be a total clearout of highly-paid players. Still, the fans will be happy as they will at last get to see the young players on the pitch.

Today's crowd was 31,851. Assuming the accountants release the season ticket money, that's about £650K this week less VAT, policing and other costs - say £500K. 8 more weeks like that and they can cancel the share issue.

3 flaws DA..........

1 /£650K ? nah, most of them are junior prices......

2/ How many home games in the next 8 weeks?

3/ 8 weeks :D :D :D

DA, the season ticket money was taken by cash only so it could be used to shore up the clubs finances immediately. I'm now thinking the spivs planned this by not having any credit facilities so that they could spend the ST cash as soon as they got it to avoid crumbling into financial soapy sooner rather than later.

There is no facility to release the fans ST money on a game by game basis seeing as they got it all cash upfront. I can't wait to see the fans reaction to knowing their ST money has already been pissed away into a hurricane. :lol:

They must be totally sh**ting themselves as, if the go into admin again, they won't get another Dumb and Dumber. It WILL be a total clearout of highly-paid players. Still, the fans will be happy as they will at last get to see the young players on the pitch.

:)

Unfortunately for them, they need the money in the next couple of weeks. They've £1.5M to pay back by Monday and they will have wages to pay.

DA, the season ticket money was taken by cash only so it could be used to shore up the clubs finances immediately. I'm now thinking the spivs planned this by not having any credit facilities so that they could spend the ST cash as soon as they got it to avoid crumbling into financial soapy sooner rather than later.

There is no facility to release the fans ST money on a game by game basis seeing as they got it all cash upfront. I can't wait to see the fans reaction to knowing their ST money has already been pissed away into a hurricane. :lol:

I need to remember to turn my sarcasm mode on and off.

Re the ST money. I recall reading that the accountants were going to release the money on a game-by-game basis.

Unfortunately for them, they need the money in the next couple of weeks. They've £1.5M to pay back by Monday and they will have wages to pay.

The August salaries (if not the bonuses) have reportedly been covered by another director-loan. Next emergency is 28th September (-ish).

I don't think either of the loan-providers (3 now, if you include the August salary man) is going to be in a hurry to reclaim their cash - imagine if you were the Rangers' Man who brought the new club down!

"T*ms" has long been an insult aimed at Celtic fans as Catholics of Irish descent. However, reading posts on RM, I have discovered that we now need to redefine the word and talk of "T*MS". I suppose this stands for something like "Terrorists Intent on Murdering Sevco". Members of SOS and UoF are now being described as "Blue T*ms". It used to be said that Communism would destroy itself from the inside. Looks like the same sort of thing is taking place down Govan way. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

The August salaries (if not the bonuses) have reportedly been covered by another director-loan. Next emergency is 28th September (-ish).

I don't think either of the loan-providers (3 now, if you include the August salary man) is going to be in a hurry to reclaim their cash - imagine if you were the Rangers' Man who brought the new club down!

I don't know why they don't just consolidate all their loans with someone like Wonga.

Could it really be any worse than their financial (mis)management to date?

Reporting Scotland had a piece just on about some sort of protest at the Rangers game today.

Of slightly more concern was the camera shot after interviewing that Houston bloke (or whatever he's called), which showed someone holding a large Union Jack flag - with a white National Front logo (a cojoined N & F) as a centre piece.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04fcltk/reporting-scotland-30082014

@3.30. I think it actually says NO not NF

Yes, I agree. It looks like a NO, probably to do with the referendum.

It doesn't look like an NF symbol to me.