Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is that confirmed anywhere? I didnt think that rule existed, or was allowed, in the SPFL

It isn't a 'rule', it would be a 'condition'............

ie, up to the Clubs as part of the loan agreement.

Im sure I saw somewhere before that those conditions arent allowed in the SPFL. Could be wrong, though

I think UEFA's decision on Courtios last season declared all such gentleman's agreements as unsporting and invalid. There is no way the parent club can enforce such an agreement.

Is that confirmed anywhere? I didnt think that rule existed, or was allowed, in the SPFL

I remember when Foster was on loan from the sheep that he couldn't play against them, not sure of the actual rule tho...

There was a case years ago when of our players played against us while out on loan. Might have been with Inverness, Bain apparently made a kunt of the paperwork.

I remember when Foster was on loan from the sheep that he couldn't play against them, not sure of the actual rule tho...

There was a case years ago when of our players played against us while out on loan. Might have been with Inverness, Bain apparently made a kunt of the paperwork.

fucked up paperwork can be shredded surely......?

Seems Letham has agreed to an extension, no word yet on the 'Easdale facility'

Why don't the Sevco directors, management and players not just go begging on the streets of Glasgow ? I don't think it would be much more embarrassing than the absolute shambles that exists down Govan way at present.

Joke club allowed to exist through the connivance of a not-fit-for-purpose SFA / SPFL.

They must be skinto peddling this pish :D

26de109ae5f81c1da804960dedd52f15_XL.jpg

What the actual feck?

They are 'free' but even then that is overpriced.

I was howling with laughter earlier at Bingo's posting of the above. Mrs. P. thought I was having some kind of fit......

WTF are Sevco thinking by allowing such absolute tat to be sold ? How low can they go, how desperate must they be ?

Jim Baxter is doing a passable impersonation of Abraham Lincoln, Fat Salary's face has been assembled from the dregs of the bargain box in a vegetable shop and Davie Cooper has transmogrified into Edward G. Robinson.

Joke club. :lol:

But did ICT gain an advantage on the field of play?

I think UEFA's decision on Courtios last season declared all such gentleman's agreements as unsporting and invalid. There is no way the parent club can enforce such an agreement.

Celtic were caught out last year with Bangura and Elfsburg.

There was no Ruling, and Celtic had forgot to put in a clause on the Loan.

As a long-time married man who must attend to every whim of SWMBO, I'll have to take your word for it. :o

Don't take my word for it, I did that in my younger years when I knew little else ,,,,, cue the fhuds to to copy & paste with edits to say something completely different. :P

They must be skinto peddling this pish :D

26de109ae5f81c1da804960dedd52f15_XL.jpg

What the actual feck?

They are 'free' but even then that is overpriced.

These are just wonderful.

Baxter is the most recognisable, but it's still woeful.

Cooper is a cross between Mo Johnston and Andy Goram while McCoist resembles nobody who has ever lived. In his prime, Ally was a damned handsome man. I can only imagine his reaction to this hilarious effort

These are just wonderful. Baxter is the most recognisable, but it's still woeful. Cooper is a cross between Mo Johnston and Andy Goram while McCoist resembles nobody who has ever lived. In his prime, Ally was a damned handsome man. I can only imagine his reaction to this hilarious effort

:blink::thumbsdown

These are just wonderful.Baxter is the most recognisable, but it's still woeful.Cooper is a cross between Mo Johnston and Andy Goram while McCoist resembles nobody who has ever lived. In his prime, Ally was a damned handsome man. I can only imagine his reaction to this hilarious effort

"Resembles nobody who has ever lived"

:lol:

Made me laugh quite a bit.

It'll be interesting to see they get on, i doubt they'd have gotten much game time at Ibrox anyway.

It was confirmed yesterday that Robbie Crawford (Greenock Morton), Calum Gallagher (Cowdenbeath), Barrie McKay (Raith Rovers), Luca Gasparotto (Airdrieonians), Craig Halkett (Clyde), Tom Walsh (Stenhousemuir) and Danny Stoney (Stranraer) will stay with their respective clubs until January 1.

The decision to allow Barrie McKay and Calum Gallagher to go to Championship rivals Raith Rovers and Cowdenbeath in an interesting one.

While they will not be allowed to come up against Rangers, McCoist hopes they can help Raith and the Blue Brazil claim a few points against other clubs in the top half of the table.

He joked: “I had a great chat with the boys and I’ve told wee Barrie and Calum that they are representing Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath and Rangers at the same time!

“So it goes without saying I hope they can do well. I’ve got a lot of respect for Grant Murray over at Raith, he’s a smashing lad, and I go back a hundred years with Jimmy Nichol, he's a lovely guy.

“We will be speaking to them on a regular basis regarding the development of those two players

Good managerial nouse from McCoist, regarding the McKay and Gallagher loan deals.