Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rumours that The Sevco Franchise is already struggling to pay the players, and we've only just entered September :lol:

Reminds me of a band who sand a song, they were called "September" and the song was "Cry for you" how apt is that ?

Thanks Dhenny for the title. :)

Edit to add !, Dhenny gave me another title so I do welcome the chase from the cloned club from Govan. :lol:

Edited by hellbhoy

It's going to be interesting to see what action will taken against The Rangers by the SPFL after Fat Sally has publicly announced they will not allowed to play against them.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7595-mccoist-on-loan-deals

Could be fun watching this unravel, maybe the dafty that is Fat Sally accidentally made the terms of a gentleman's agreement made public knowledge. :lol:

Might possibly be the worst shooting of a foot off I've seen recently other than me. :)

You actually think that Fat Sally knows what the rules are ... he was probably gloating at putting one over on his rivals ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what I did be doing if I was a fan of a team with title aspirations .... ;)

Anyone know what the penalty for that breach of rules and ethical fair play would be?

No action whatsoever will be taken by the SFA / SPFL and Fat Salary's stipulation as to when and against whom the loanees can be played will be upheld.

This isn't just a breach of the rules and ethical fair play.

This is a Sevco breach of rules and ethical fair play.

You disagree?

I'm not quite sure just what Florrie's difficulty is here Bennett.

Maybe he thinks that because McCoist is widely held to be something of a dick, we must also insist that he is and always has been an ugly git too.

Or perhaps he's doing that thing most of us outgrow at around eleven, whereby one bloke mentioning another's looks, makes him all giggly and uncomfortable.

No doubt, he'll explain later.

Will our intrepid sports hacks in Scotland pick up on this obvious faux pas by the Pie Munching Balloon?

The scribblers who cover Scottish football are not interested in breaking / digging / following a story. Not a single pair of testicles between them.

Even Cosgrove and Cowan avoid mentioning the anything to do with the stench emanating from Ibrox.

I'm not quite sure just what Florrie's difficulty is here Bennett.Maybe he thinks that because McCoist is widely held to be something of a dick, we must also insist that he is and always has been an ugly git too.Or perhaps he's doing that thing most of us outgrow at around eleven, whereby one bloke mentioning another's looks, makes him all giggly and uncomfortable.No doubt, he'll explain later.

Maybe he just prefers Blondes?

It's going to be interesting to see what action will taken against The Rangers by the SPFL after Fat Sally has publicly announced they will not allowed to play against them.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7595-mccoist-on-loan-deals

Whilst I am sure the MSM will not bring this blatant breach of regulations and attempted cheating to the attention of the authorities ... surely the fans of clubs affected by this will not be so willingly to turn a blind eye.

So I was right? :o

To be fair to Ally - theres a phrase I never thought Id hear myself say again - it isnt a direct quote from him in that article. Maybe the person who wrote the article for the website doesnt know the rules and just assumed

It'll be interesting to see they get on, i doubt they'd have gotten much game time at Ibrox anyway.

It was confirmed yesterday that Robbie Crawford (Greenock Morton), Calum Gallagher (Cowdenbeath), Barrie McKay (Raith Rovers), Luca Gasparotto (Airdrieonians), Craig Halkett (Clyde), Tom Walsh (Stenhousemuir) and Danny Stoney (Stranraer) will stay with their respective clubs until January 1.

The decision to allow Barrie McKay and Calum Gallagher to go to Championship rivals Raith Rovers and Cowdenbeath in an interesting one.

While they will not be allowed to come up against Rangers, McCoist hopes they can help Raith and the Blue Brazil claim a few points against other clubs in the top half of the table.

He joked: “I had a great chat with the boys and I’ve told wee Barrie and Calum that they are representing Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath and Rangers at the same time!

“So it goes without saying I hope they can do well. I’ve got a lot of respect for Grant Murray over at Raith, he’s a smashing lad, and I go back a hundred years with Jimmy Nichol, he's a lovely guy.

“We will be speaking to them on a regular basis regarding the development of those two players

Doesn't that say it all about Ally's ability. He hasn't got a clue how to develop them but some other manager in the same division might get the best out of them. Then they can return in January to wreak havoc on the subs bench..........if there is still a club there.

Edited by Jambo'ness

If anyone has access to Rangers TV ... his interview is on there, so maybe it can be confirmed whether it came from him.

Given it's on their official site .. it still requires investigating by the SPFL if any stipulation has been agreed. Should the players not be fielded against The Rangers (after playing against others) then it will raise concerns.

Oh, dont get me wrong, if this is genuinely the arrangement its not on at all and should be investigated. However, it is entirely possible that its just a mis-understanding by whoever wrote the piece