Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 3m

Exclusive Q&A with Sandy Easdale in tomorrow's @Daily_Record. But that's not really the half of it.

:)

Exclusive Q&A, And that's not even the half of it?

He's not running with the ALLY THE RULE BREAKER headline, is he?

Dhenboy post progression:

1. Makes a ridiculous, raging spittle-flecked statement.

2. Is humiliated by virtually everyone else on thread.

3. Posts a load of evasive and smiley-laden pish in response.

4. Accuses piss-taker of being a Rangers season ticket holder.

What an absolute atrocity of a poster. Actually worse than Seamus.

Sorry, did think that was a bit vague after I'd posted it, why would the stadium be empty?

If the headlines spot on and it's as simple as here's the naming rights and here is a quid, then i'd like to think that would be the final straw for the rest of the bears.

The rage is strong already..............

Originally Posted by Grandmaster_Suck
For fox sake!
Originally Posted by bellevueloyal
What the **** is this
Originally Posted by johnny v
Record back page
Originally Posted by ajross36
surely be front page headline if true ...
Originally Posted by grantanti
What the actual.
Originally Posted by INVERURIEBEAR
Seriously ? If thats true then the club is truly f00(ked !
Originally Posted by johnny v
Today is a special edition with Alistair Darling the editor.
Originally Posted by HateleyScores
This cannot be right.
Originally Posted by The Peoples Piper
Q&a with easdale tomorrow as he talks his way out of it. Shower of ****s
Originally Posted by Grandmaster_Suck
I'm afraid it is.
Originally Posted by thetoptier
When you take into account what he's probably already made it probably hasn't cost him anything - certainly once the onerous contracts have run their course anyway.

sickening and horrifying.
Originally Posted by HHSS
Of course it's a play on the wording.

FFS, I'd have given a bit more for my business name on it.
Originally Posted by andy5836
I'm guessing it will be a misleading headline. At least I hope that what it is!
Originally Posted by larrydavid
The lastv****ing straw.
Originally Posted by HateleyScores
But would you underwrite the share issue
Originally Posted by blueger
Won't be back.Anyone going to tell me we need to avoid administration at all cost's?
Originally Posted by Kirbys House
Fuck sake.

When does this nightmare end?!
Originally Posted by truebluerfc
Absolutely sickening

:bairn

If the headlines spot on and it's as simple as here's the naming rights and here is a quid, then i'd like to think that would be the final straw for the rest of the bears.

Im not sure there is such a thing as the final straw tbh.

If they'll excuse me, our own Ted and 8 are akin to the proverbial lab rats going back time and again for the hit regardless.

Don't think enough bears are actually prepared to follow you benny and starve spivs out.

Hmm, but if it was a choice of merchandising deal plus stadium name for a quid, or no merchandising deal then it might make sense.

Im not sure there is such a thing as the final straw tbh.

If they'll excuse me, our own Ted and 8 are akin to the proverbial lab rats going back time and again for the hit regardless.

Don't think enough bears are actually prepared to follow you benny and starve spivs out.

I renewed my season ticket and gave one up. I am coming off the CCCS for cup games and have not bought any Rangers merchandise for quite a while. I reckon all in i ll spend £450 Follow Following this season which is about what i spent on a weekender at Peterhead. In comparison to what i usually put into the club in a season that is absolutely nothing. There are more and more like me...We might have renewed our season tickets but are hitting the club financially elsewhere or did you think we only put our season ticket money into the club?

I renewed my season ticket and gave one up. I am coming off the CCCS for cup games and have not bought any Rangers merchandise for quite a while. I reckon all in i ll spend £450 Follow Following this season which is about what i spent on a weekender at Peterhead. In comparison to what i usually put into the club in a season that is absolutely nothing. There are more and more like me...We might have renewed our season tickets but are hitting the club financially elsewhere or did you think we only put our season ticket money into the club?

Don't be coy, give us the figure, how much do you usually put in to your club, that makes £450, in comparison, absolutely nothing.

Edited by dave.j

Hmm, but if it was a choice of merchandising deal plus stadium name for a quid, or no merchandising deal then it might make sense.

Ashley paid £1 million upfront to take 49% of our merchandise profit for 7 years. If that is true and those are the figures i have seen published then that is fucking theft on a huge scale!!