Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fans turn their back on share issue

Interesting if the figures are true ...

Is this not the target audience for the spivs latest begging bowl?

It should be chickenfeed to Laxey, Ashley or any of the large current investors to strengthen their holdings before ploughing ahead with the major share issue in Oct/November.

If they believe the business model is as healthy as they stated to the honourable gentleman in court then why would they not just snap up this paltry "prelaunch" offering prior to the next big step. Or are they simply leaving it until the last possible moments to gauge the fans' appetite for a larger issue?

Or are we at the stage where the spivs are reluctant to part with cash, city investors/shareholders have had enough and the fans are doing the unthinkable .... walking away.

I understood that this offering was on a pro rata basis with each current shareholder being allowed to purchase new shares - the BoD aren't allowed to step in and buy them all up.

Saying that, does anyone know whether the board are allowed to buy up any that are unsold by Thursday, i.e. effectively underwriting the share offer?

That remains to be seen Bennett. You certainly can't claim that it's simply a given. We know that big numbers will show up for matches Rangers are very likely to win. If however, a post-admin side was struggling in the League, having lost 25 points and all its decent players, I think it's doubtful that gates would hold up, regardless of who occupied the directors' box.

I think you mean 15 point deduction, don't you....

We are beyond caring what your actual or specific woes are. We are here purely to have a dig.

his intentions are to drag the conversation all over the place except where it should be going. Same goes for Tedi and 8, they don't want to discuss, just deflect.

Too easy....

But Sevco fans don't do walking way........or do they??

I'd love to stay and chat all day but alas i can't so i'll say this once then hit that minty highway.

Walking away was a sound bite, that is all.

Not one penny should go to the board.

Simples.

For the Rangers fans who wished death on the other clubs, for example Dundee Utd, Aberdeen or Dunfermline, karma is a bitch yeah. :lol:

So who's going to be the administrators, surely not company that will stack the deck in the favour of the owners and not the creditors again?.

I'd love to stay and chat all day but alas i can't so i'll say this once then hit that minty highway.

Walking away was a sound bite, that is all.

Not one penny should go to the board.

Simples.

That's all we needed to know.....Sevco fans that promised they don't do walking away are doing exactly that. You are about as trustworthy as your current board, Craigy Whyte and Chuckles Green rolled into one..lol. Where has all the bravado gone from 2 years ago? We arra people, we are on the journey, we don't do walking away, we don't want back into the top league, ye can all rot in hell, we will boycott away games at teams that voted us out. Grade 1 pish! Edited by Sting777

Yes, so it should be 25, however if you believe the New club argument then you should be up in arms 2012 sporting integrity style and demanding 15 points.

The rules were changed with the SPFL, 15 points for a 1st insolvency event, 25 points for a 2nd within 5 years,

:lol::lol::lol:15 points it is then for The Newcunto F.C. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, so it should be 25, however if you believe the New club argument then you should be up in arms 2012 sporting integrity style and demanding 15 points.

The rules were changed with the SPFL, 15 points for a 1st insolvency event, 25 points for a 2nd within 5 years,

It'll be 15 then unless I missed the 25pt deduction for liquidation.