Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just been having a quick scan of things, and it looks like Mike Ashley is pretty much the only person who can now keep the club going :lol: Within the next two years there would be a dream team of Dennis Wise and Joe Kinnear running things

£70m million gone 18 months

Renaming the stadium sold for £1, missing out on millions

Official merch flogged off to Ashley, the club recieves very little. Again missing out on millions.

High wages to boardroom members and other 'consultants'

Various pay off's and bonuses to boardroom members, costing the club millions.

Other onerous contracts meaning the club missing out on much needed finance

The managers wages..

Yet you choose to focus on the playing staff, just so that you can have a dig at Rangers fans. Yes we could have got players cheaper and mixed them in better with youths, as i've posted all along but for people to focus solely on this is mental.

I'm not focussing solely on the playing staff issue. I said it was a sympthom of the entire malaise.

Can you nae read, min?

The spivs were able to rape your new pseudo-club because they handed out the sweeties of 'big name' signings.

The fault is with you and yours for happily chewing away, while they ransacked the joint.

Just been having a quick scan of things, and it looks like Mike Ashley is pretty much the only person who can now keep the club going :lol: Within the next two years there would be a dream team of Dennis Wise and Joe Kinnear running things

Be the first Wise person at Ibrox for a fair few years

No you weren't, everyone knows what the problems are. you were trying to spin the myth that it's all down over spending on players and nothing else.

We could discuss the issues regarding the financial problem or you and the PM gang can continue to try and use force of numbers...

I genuinely have no idea who the PM gang are,nor do I use force of numbers to make my point.

I wasn't trying to spin anything but your delusional mind sees what it wants I suppose.

I'm sure in previous posts a long time ago I blamed Murray for the predicament and I stand by it.

But again I wasn't talking about that in that post which is blindingly obvious to anyone.

Yes, i own several mirrors.

Joking aside, what is fantastic is that when all of this is over you Rangers fans will detest this club so much that you will wish you recognised the death of Rangers in 2012.

Dave King wants to put £50 million into the club I heard today.

Gullible fools.

When your last hope it's Dave King you know you're fucked.

It's like an old dear going to the local surgery and hearing the receptionist say "Doctor Shipman will see you now".