Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Between now and the end of the month they have two home games-one in the cup which a) won't have a big crowd and b) will involve a split gate, and another league match which will have a crowd in the 30k area-so only maybe 8-10k paying punters. That's not much cash flow with wages due by the end of the month.

If the share issue fails then insolvency is surely a matter of weeks away?

In all seriousness, If I were a Rangers fan I'd really be struggling to care about this club just now. Its some form of malformed twin who exists purely to hand money to businessmen who'd tell their granny they're dying if it meant they got an extra penny. Genuinely tragic for the genuine fans of the club to have to watch that happening.

If they go into administration and terminate the contracts of their top earners, where will they find the money to pay for their redundancies? Will they need to sell MP after all?

Cashley will probably offer a quid for MP.........and it will probably be accepted. Doubtful he would get planning permission but it would be a lovely place to build another Sports Direct Superstore...lol

I just never understood the thinking, how could it be that when story after story was coming out about how much overspend there was and that ridiculous wage bill that McCoist still wanted to try add even more to the squad than what he had.

They loaned out 7 youth players when loaning out senior squad members would have been better.

They signed a back up keeper to a back up keeper.

It's just head scratching, even some of the fans are still quite dillusional in there thinking of how easy it will be to get back to being what they used to be.

Everyone understands they will never get back to what they once were right??

Riiiiight??

In all seriousness, If I were a Rangers fan I'd really be struggling to care about this club just now. Its some form of malformed twin who exists purely to hand money to businessmen who'd tell their granny they're dying if it meant they got an extra penny. Genuinely tragic for the genuine fans of the club to have to watch that happening.

In all seriousness any genuine fan would have walked away already.

All that's left is the shameless, the irrational, the deluded and the vermin who throw coins at the away support. Have to say I have very little sympathy for anyone who has given a single penny to RFC 2012, they were told, they were warned, they did not listen and this repeated humiliation is the prize for their arrogance.

I just never understood the thinking, how could it be that when story after story was coming out about how much overspend there was and that ridiculous wage bill that McCoist still wanted to try add even more to the squad than what he had.

They loaned out 7 youth players when loaning out senior squad members would have been better.

It's just head scratching, even some of the fans are still quite dillusional in there thinking of how easy it will be to get back to being what they used to be.

Riiiiight??

Wrong. Not everyone. (and anyhoo, there is no 'back' except in their fans' heads)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Riiiiight??

Maybe nobody wanted any of the senior squad.

I absolutely cannot wait for Rangers to die again. :D The sheer brass-neckery and money grabbing from a faceless cast of besuited vultures has been so pleasing to watch. :lol:

If they are liquidated again, what happens to the Championship (other than a title win for Hearts 8) ) in terms of fixtures already played & fixtures to come? Voided?

If they are liquidated again, what happens to the Championship (other than a title win for Hearts 8) ) in terms of fixtures already played & fixtures to come? Voided?

This, would they be forced to sell players until left with a skeleton squad and then get helped through the season by the authorities like Gretna?

Arma-fucking-geddon.

Why if the EBTs have been classed as loans has the club not asked for the money back - that way they would have millions in the bank.

The club which handed out these loans is in liquidation. I would think the liquidators are awaiting the legal process taking it's course before acting on ebt loan reclamation.