Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apparently Keith Jackson in theDaily Retard is spouting the Armageddon line again.

You couldn't make it up. :(

Why not? He clearly does.

He doesn't seem to understand that Celtic doing badly won't cause the rest of the game to suffer - especially if it means someone else has a chance of winning the league.

Celtic fans may be staying away - it doesn't appear to be bothering anyone else,

Edited by Forest_Fifer

Possibly the most ridiculous link ever posted on here.

Please don't take it seriously. It's the sort of pish that lets our Rangers supporting friends claw themselves away from the ropes they're habitually pinned to, for a minute.

Who's Stewart?

Seriously, I've no idea what you're on about.

I thought he was referring to a non-playing staff member of QoTS, or perhaps a member of the Board.

No Stewarts on there, that I could see.

Oh, I just remembered.......he makes names up for people sometimes.

I'm baffled too.

That Jackson article - what a lying b*****d!

It's simply untrue to state or imply that other clubs need scale down their ambitions. A diminished OF raises those ambitions like nothing else realistically can.

An irrelevant Rangers is obviously bad for Rangers fans.

It's apparently bad for Celtic ones too.

That makes it good.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

"Rangers are not playing on Saturday and some of us may wish to purchase sporting goods. "

:lol:

What a laughing stock, someone just take them out the back and shoot them.

"some of us may wish to purchase sporting goods" = "I've run out of white sports socks again"

Edited by Forest_Fifer

Possibly the most ridiculous link ever posted on here. Please don't take it seriously. It's the sort of pish that lets our Rangers supporting friends claw themselves away from the ropes they're habitually pinned to, for a minute.

Not at all, it lists Robbie Crawford as most famous player and has a club they have never played as their rivals.

Edited by CityDave

I thought he was referring to a non-playing staff member of QoTS, or perhaps a member of the Board.

I'm baffled too.

I'm starting to think now that he may have been referring to Regan. Quite why either of us would be visiting a hoe-down to discuss footballing sanctions, I'm not sure.

I'm starting to think now that he may have been referring to Regan. Quite why either of us would be visiting a hoe-down to discuss footballing sanctions, I'm not sure.

Have you not been to one of Stewart's barn dances? You don't know what you're missing. It's where all the real business is done

Keith Jackson pish:

the future 
wellbeing of Scottish 
football Celtic depends on them

Celtic – and in turn the rest of the SPFL – will suffer the inevitable 
consequences

[Celtic] Fans are staying away because Scottish football has become such a barren, 
desolate landscape that it no longer interests them there's no bigotfest.

a further Rangers collapse could have a catastrophic effect on the rest of the 
Scottish game Celtic

He just needs a better editor.

He just needs a better editor.

That's exactly right.

Every single ill he attaches to the wider game, applies only to Celtic.

I know it's only the Daily Record and I shouldn't let it bother me. It's just so bloody dishonest though.

It's up there with Traynor's suggestion in spring 2012 that fans of other clubs weren't committing to buying season tickets, until they were sure Rangers would be admitted.

A case of swearing that black is white.

I'm baffled too.

Yes he does - himself included. ;)

That Jackson article - what a lying b*****d!

It's simply untrue to state or imply that other clubs need scale down their ambitions. A diminished OF raises those ambitions like nothing else realistically can.

An irrelevant Rangers is obviously bad for Rangers fans.

It's apparently bad for Celtic ones too.

That makes it good.

So other teams are scaling upwards then?

Booming n aww rat...

So other teams are scaling upwards then?

Booming n aww rat...

They are surviving within their means n aw rat while a certain club in Govan is quickly going down the shitter. :)

Having a dig at other clubs while your own club is the laughing stock of Scottish fitbaw isn't the wisest of choices, but then again it's Rangers and all things Rangers and the party line is "No Surrender" until it's last breath has been drawn. I do hope yer clubs last breath comes from the arse of something that has collapsed during a egg eating competition.

They are surviving within their means n aw rat while a certain club in Govan is quickly going down the shitter. :)

Having a dig at other clubs while your own club is the laughing stock of Scottish fitbaw isn't the wisest of choices, but then again it's Rangers and all things Rangers and the party line is "No Surrender" until it's last breath has been drawn. I do hope yer clubs last breath comes from the arse of something that has collapsed during a egg eating competition.

enigma-machine_410.jpg

Dear Mr Ashley.

You bought the naming rights to our beloved stadium for £1. Some suggest it may have been the makeweight in a bigger better deal for Rangers.

Can you please let the loyal Rangers fans know before the close of business on the 12th September 2014 if this is the case and explain what other deal it was a makeweight for. If it wasn't a makeweight for a better deal then we would respectfully request you cancel the agreement.

Can you please advise us before Fridays deadline as Rangers are not playing on Saturday and some of us may wish to purchase sporting goods. We would like to purchase these items with a clear mind and choose the correct outlet with out prejudice.

Craig Houston

Sons of Struth.

Yep, I'm sure Mike Ashley became a multi millionaire by spunking away his time reading a load of mad pish spouted out on obscure facebook pages.

Not at all, it lists Robbie Crawford as most famous player and has a club they have never played as their rivals.

Crawford has signed on loan for a club that actually has a major trophy to its name, so he's well up there by Sevco's diddy team standards.