Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sons of Streuth!! have 1,500 members, why is this lot so relevant compared to the 10s of thousands of SevCo fans around the world?. A tiny percentage of SevCo fans that chose to use their voices compared to a very passive majority.

This is never going to end well.

Sons of Streuth!! have 1,500 members, why is this lot so relevant compared to the 10s of thousands of SevCo fans around the world?. A tiny percentage of SevCo fans that chose to use their voices compared to a very passive majority.

I thought they only had 2 members

It was Michael Stewart explaining that his job as a player was to make "Killer passes" that stuck out to me.

I suspect this will be as much of a surprise to my emerald clad neighbours as it was to me.

He was only explaining what his job was, he didnt claim to be any good at it.

Another great reason not to visit Sports Direct shops, they really are honking.

^ ^ ^

:lol: Rattled beyond belief using an old quote of mine. :1eye Maybe I should get you five star gaff as a sig Tedi, you claim to have me and Dhenny on ignore but after we posted posts about how thick you are you then use an old post of mine as a sig the very next morning ? You truly are a cock socket :lol:

Yes, but you've got his daughters too, as well as his nieces and nephews.

Exactly Benny....

So he doesn't want sevco...... He wants £££ ?

Seems a lot of hassle to go to for Rangers retail thou....

...and the naming of a football stadium too.

Ashley doesn't care about football, his only interest is money.

Again there is more money to made with a large EPL team than any Scottish team.

Edited by bennett

Again there is more money to made with a large EPL team than any Scottish team.

Not at the rate Newcastle are going currently and the recent trend of anyone in the boardroom at Ibrox taking out far more than they deserve

This is too funny

Infiltrated, disrespect .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Disgusting does no one at ibrox ask what school did you go to anymore? "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ, imagine Ashley offered rangers the chance to get rid of mccoist via a job swap with pardew.

Which set of fans would freak first?

Still not buying the theory that Ashley wants Rangers, why would you trade am EPL club for a Scottish one, it makes no sense.

Now Benny Rangers is like the cash puggy that pays out all the time (stole that from the Still Game concert :lol: ) he doesn't need to own Rangers, he just needs to own the parts that are profitable to him, now there's a wee clue there in that sentence for you ?, the club is a vacuous void where money disappears into and fcuk all comes out.