Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aww ffs just saw what a wrote....

Just setting that faux pas aside I'd be interested in your view. I heard Ronnie Macdonald on Off the Ball a couple of weeks back and he came across really well.

What's your view of him as an Accies ex-chairman and now VC?

King claimed he'd be happy to put in £30m. In Scottish terms, that would make him very sugary.

Would maybe cover the gaps made by the onerous contracts for the next 5 years. I doubt we'll see Ronaldo at Ibrox...

Revisionist pysh!

OldCo fans spent their time fighting perceived enemies, and didn't do the constructive stuff. They could have got behind the Blue Knights.

What OldCo fans actually did was blindly welcome Charlie Chuckles with open arms. They loved his empty rhetoric, they loved his stupid lies and Rangersitis.

The fact was, they were so intent on having confrontations, that they couldn't be bothered to try and do the constructive. Bill Miller gave two reasons for pulling his £11m investment, 1) The club was a financial basket-case. 2) He received 'vitriolic' abuse. Now I'm pretty sure he's quite thick skinned, but OldCo fans were just not worth the effort.

Here's CHUCKIE being booed er no...... adored.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:FANNIES :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You thought you were so smart.......

Oct 27, 2014 20:12 By Record Reporter

POLICE Scotland revealed the 45-year-old will be subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with alleged extortion and breaches of the Computer Misuse Act and Communications Act.

A 45-year-old man faces a charge of extortion after police began probing the release of Rangers secrets on the internet.

It’s also alleged that there have been breaches of the Computer Misuse Act and the Communications Act.

Last year, the Ibrox club was rocked by revelations on Twitter by an anonymous informant, known only as ‘Charlotte Fakes.’

Police were called in to investigate if private emails and other forms of communication had been intercepted by illegal means.

Police Scotland have now confirmed that, following an arrest, a man is to be reported to the procurator fiscal.

A spokeswoman for the force said:”A 45-year-old man will be subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with alleged extortion and alleged offences under the Computer Misuse Act and the Communications Act.”

You thought you were so smart.......Oct 27, 2014 20:12 By Record ReporterPOLICE Scotland revealed the 45-year-old will be subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with alleged extortion and breaches of the Computer Misuse Act and Communications Act.A 45-year-old man faces a charge of extortion after police began probing the release of Rangers secrets on the internet.It’s also alleged that there have been breaches of the Computer Misuse Act and the Communications Act.Last year, the Ibrox club was rocked by revelations on Twitter by an anonymous informant, known only as ‘Charlotte Fakes.’Police were called in to investigate if private emails and other forms of communication had been intercepted by illegal means.Police Scotland have now confirmed that, following an arrest, a man is to be reported to the procurator fiscal.A spokeswoman for the force said:”A 45-year-old man will be subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with alleged extortion and alleged offences under the Computer Misuse Act and the Communications Act.”

You thought you were so smart? Who the f**k you talking to Bennett, does Charlotte post on here?

May I 'go rogue' here? If it is Charlotte being lifted here then I'd like to protest. Nothing that I read on the posts from that source were anything other than I'd want to be in the public domain - however embarrassing for us.

My take is that 'Charlotte' did us a favour.

So in a few days Mike Ashley's placemen report back to him, having seen the books. "Any current re-structuring is deckchairs on the Titanic, boss." They duly report back.

"OK boys", he replies. "Your mission until the money runs out is to put me in a place where I can pick the whole lot up for 1 pound (that's the going rate, I hear) when we pile it into administration in January."

He can then get shot of all of the high earners and get his very own onerous contracts in place at the same time as 'straightening out the mess' that he inherited.

Or let them go to Admin, release the players, claim the car park and offices for default on the £2 million and come out it with a leaner club with more assets to MASH

I think this is a much more likely scenario. I doubt even MA could easily rip up existing contracts without a serious legal battle or two. I know he has money coming out of his ears but...

They lapped Chuckie up, almost to a fucking man. :lol:

That's why sympathy is scarce.

I actually still think Ashley is goodish news for them.

However, all Green needed to do was tickle their tummies to rip them off. I think they're offended by the fact that Ashley can't be arsed massaging their egoes in this way.

Since The Mint's ill-fated and self-underwritten rights issue where most potential investors called for an extended bargepole since the standard 10' pole was to too short for the length of berth they wanted we have been a corporate basketcase.

Given a choice between yet another investor with an eyes to the main chance and the (now pipedream) of a sensible investor who wants to ape Mr Micawber I know who I'd go for.

Oh, I've little doubt what you'd go for.

I think you were mistaken however, in suggesting that a majority of Rangers fans would see things the same way.

Guest Back Post Misses

Rangers fans deserve what they get now. They have argued among themselves now for three years about the best way forward. The reality is had they united, got organised and worked together their collective strength would have had them have a huge say in where their was club headed. They are now stuck with the unknown again, and uncertain future and someone controlling the club who wont even speak to them.

Ashley may turnout to be ok for them but to listen to some of them on the radio in the last few days salivating over Ashley is just incredible. We all know the saying once bitten, looks like you can bite Rangers fans again and again and they will fall for the cash carrot being dangled every time.

If ever there was a club in Scotland to go down the German ownership model with the scale they have it was Rangers. Alas, for them, their opportunity has now gone.

He can then get shot of all of the high earners and get his very own onerous contracts in place at the same time as 'straightening out the mess' that he inherited.

Would the Newcastle reserves/under 19's be good enough to win the Championship Play offs? If they get rid of 7 or 8 players they will need replaced by someone...

why do the mods keep shutting down other threads for the reason it will be a bralt mk2, any rangers related topic runs the risk of becoming a "bralt mk2" even some of the match threads. however some topics need their own thread as they get lost in amongst the huge variety of topics getting discussed at the one time in here. you might as well just have the bralt thread alone if that is the case?