Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Qc put the special brew doon ffs

You should do a psychology course young one, the more you keep posting that fake image I drink a lot of alcohol is just furthering the truth that you have alcohol issues yourself by mentioning alcohol all the time. You still have 1 hour and 20 minutes to steal money out of your mums purse to get some Frosty Jacks. :P

You should do a psychology course young one, the more you keep posting that fake image I drink a lot of alcohol is just furthering the truth that you have alcohol issues yourself by mentioning alcohol all the time. You still have 1 hour and 20 minutes to steal money out of your mums purse to get some Frosty Jacks. :P

^^^^^rattling like a shitting dug

I just need to post and you go frothing at the mooth like a rabid dug don't ya ya spanner. :lol:

Tedi learnt his lesson and doesn't reply to any of my posts because he gets sucked in and then makes a complete c**t out of himself. :)

Shut up you Rangers obsessed fucking space cadet.Now go and get some more of that turps down you,it should block out some of the bad hands you've been dealt in life. :1eye

Shut up you Rangers obsessed fucking space cadet.Now go and get some more of that turps down you,it should block out some of the bad hands you've been dealt in life. :1eye

So much anger typed into one post ya bawbag, I'll deffo have some of the expensive stuff on hold just for when you get banned ya throbber.

Christopher save yourself the bother and just hand yourself over for experimental surgery to see if they can find two braincells inside your head that can be salvaged before the alcohol kills any last hope you have.

I hope for your sake that you do! If your blether is the product of a sober brain I'd be fucking worried!

I'm not sure if this is funnier than when Tedi or ForeverBlue say/write it ..

Deffo funnier if Tedi types it in a post because Benny is just constantly on the wind up and Tedi actually believes it is others who have the comprehension issues with his stupidity, although he thinks he is right ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME even when he gets it tragically and spectacularly wrong and defends his stupidity with vigour only to crap out by posting the person he is getting a roasting from made a spelling error. :lol: