Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh dear, i'm sure that Aofjays, Densboy, Norman and co will hound BeerMonkey for mocking that subject.

Or we'll all just piss ourselves laughing at you for nit picking at trivial matters while ignoring the shambles of your former "great club" .

Pathetic & yet so predictable. :lol::lol:

Looks as if the #Sevco4 are banged up for the weekend, with a Court appearance in Glasgow on Monday morning.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30053692

brilliant #sevco4, they should get t-shirts printed for "free the sevco4" also great reading that link and reminding us all the sir Craig whyte got Rangers for a pound. A whole f@&king £1 for the most successful club in the universe

ST holder at the piggery I hear, using his job as a vehicle to peddle his hatred for a football club, real face palm stuff.
ST holder at the piggery I hear, using his job as a vehicle to peddle his hatred for a football club, real face palm stuff.
No it's not.What happened is not important. It doesn't matter but it's quite funny, if somebody was able to get in a dig in this way. To coin a phrase, lighten up and stop taking things so seriously.

This thread is feeling awfa 2012, all we need is a deadline and big hoose guy on the news.

Surely his cardiac arrest has occurred by now. Poor lifestyle, bad diet, stress-filled life (being an orc) , probably a boozer and smoker.

Nah, I'd be surprised if he is still with us. Likely to be gone, just like his club.

Let me get my head round this

Whyte buys for £1, calls administration (Duff & Phelps).

Administrators only deal with Greene, regardless of what other offers are about.

Rangers are liquidated, the only folk that make money are Duff & Phelps, Greene now gets the club even though better offers are out there.

Greene sells various lucrative rights to Ashley and knock down price, Greene then walks away.

Surely if Whyte is being chased others must be too, on paper it doesn't seem he profitted out of the purchase / admin / liquidation of the club,

Greene has, Ashley has, I wonder how far this web stretches

Administrators only deal with Greene, regardless of what other offers are about.

Rangers are liquidated, the only folk that make money are Duff & Phelps, Greene now gets the club even though better offers are out there.

Greene sells various lucrative rights to Ashley and knock down price, Greene then walks away.

Surely if Whyte is being chased others must be too, on paper it doesn't seem he profitted out of the purchase / admin / liquidation of the club,

I'm sure that D&P were cleared by their 'professional body' of any wrong doing, thankfully the police were able to dig deeper.

Were is still millions unaccounted for from Whytes time.

you missed out Super Salary.....

Never mind, Ra Berz. Once this is sorted out, you will wake up one day to find billions in the bank and you will be able to buy as many titles as you wish. Nothing to do with your club and Scotland, Britain, the Whole World will be required to pour compensation into your newly unliquidated company to make sure you get "Back Where You Belong". Ever the victim, never responsible for their own affairs. :lol:

Ashley has given up the naming rights Green sold him, without ever using them AFAIK. Far from profiting, he's lost his pound. :(