Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ogilvie, Reagan and Doncaster have fiddled whilst a succession of spivs, shysters and asset strippers have systematically looted and pillaged.

Perhaps the followers of SevcoRangers2012 should be directing some of their ire at Hampden as the 3 gents previously mentioned have wittingly or otherwise, supported and assisted all those involved in the ownership and governance of the rump club since Deidco Day in 2012. No questions appear to have been asked, ever, by those who 'run' Scottish football.

I'm sure there is written somewhere in the SFA Articles that the blazerati have to act in the interests of all clubs without fear or favour. Obviously in this case that patently has not happened.

Expect a resignation or two at Hampden, citing 'health reasons' or 'wishing to spend more time with family'.

Only in corrupt wee Scotland.

:(

Ogilvie, Reagan and Doncaster have fiddled whilst a succession of spivs, shysters and asset strippers have systematically looted and pillaged.

Perhaps the followers of SevcoRangers2012 should be directing some of their ire at Hampden as the 3 gents previously mentioned have wittingly or otherwise, supported and assisted all those involved in the ownership and governance of the rump club since Deidco Day in 2012. No questions appear to have been asked, ever, by those who 'run' Scottish football.

I'm sure there is written somewhere in the SFA Articles that the blazerati have to act in the interests of all clubs without fear or favour. Obviously in this case that patently has not happened.

Expect a resignation or two at Hampden, citing 'health reasons' or 'wishing to spend more time with family'.

Only in corrupt wee Scotland.

:(

Broadly agree but lets not forget to blame the fans here. Never has so much f**k all been done, by so many fans, when their now dead club needed them most.

Is this a good time to remind everyone of how well Aberdeen are getting on off the pitch? If not, oh well I've done it anyway.

Broadly agree but lets not forget to blame the fans here. Never has so much f**k all been done, by so many fans, when their now dead club needed them most.

Is this a good time to remind everyone of how well Aberdeen are getting on off the pitch? If not, oh well I've done it anyway.

I'm still waiting for Killie to fall off the financial cliff, as well...

Armageddon - It appears it is all about the rangers.

And the rangers international.

And rangers limited.

And the rangers' holding company.

Thank you for your email.

The Club has instructed its lawyers to investigate this matter and take whatever action is appropriate to protect the Club's rights. We note that the item has now been removed from the Burton website.

We hope this information finds you well.

Kind regards,

Andrew Smith Supporter Services

The Rangers Football Club

Usually this would be a bit meh but with Michael ashley strutting about....

Ah the Moonbeam!

The man who presided over a period where DeadRangers posted cumulative losses of circa £136m AND exposed the now dead club to a withering legal case for around another £80m-100m?

Then he was so desperate to get out of the Govan Shytyard, he ignored his own clubs due diligence reservations about Nookie Whyte. :)

DUPED! DUPED I TELL THEE! :)

Gawd bless you Sir Minty of The Moonbeams, without you, the disgusting old club that was DeadRangers would still be with us, and we wouldn't get to laugh half as much! :)

Yours

aDONis

This again, its ok WKR, we all know what day you joined on and why.

Yep, I've got a wee date just under my avatar. Fùck me, so does everyone!

You've earned yourself many epithets in your time on here, Tedi - I don't think we'll be adding "Sherlock" to the list anytime soon.

I doubt Burton`s were aware, good to see they got rid of the cringy tea shirt though.

Maybe/probably right but it'll interesting to know how many t shirts Burtons had made and how much they've lost over this all because of some hate filled moron.