Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yep, I've got a wee date just under my avatar. Fùck me, so does everyone!

You've earned yourself many epithets in your time on here, Tedi - I don't think we'll be adding "Sherlock" to the list anytime soon.

..and he joined just Hours before Sevcos first ever Game.

Maybe/probably right but it'll interesting to know how many t shirts Burtons had made and how much they've lost over this all because of some hate filled moron.

Eh? I took it as an "honest mistake" that some awful sensitive bears got very angry about.

Think it was a yank company that made them, doubt they were issuing a GIRFUY to ra peepil tbh benny.

Surely Whyte will sing if he's facing the prospect of time. Might be a certain Knight of the Realm not sleeping too easily tonight.

Those boys that protested at the BBC must feel a bit stupid. If the rangers support had turned their fire on Whyte rather than those trying to warn them, things might not have turned out so badly for them.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Eh? I took it as an "honest mistake" that some awful sensitive bears got very angry about.

Think it was a yank company that made them, doubt they were issuing a GIRFUY to ra peepil tbh benny.

SevcoRangers peepul are awfy sensitive.

The John Greig Statue, Moses McNeill's Mob, Bill Struth's Dignity, The Marble Staircase, Brown Brogues of Dignity, The Old Boy Network of Staunchness.........these things are the touchstone of DeidcoSevcoRangers and to mention them in anything other than hushed tones of reverence will bring down upon the head of naysayers a world of shit and pestilence.

You have been warned. 8)

SevcoRangers peepul are awfy sensitive.

The John Greig Statue, Moses McNeill's Mob, Bill Struth's Dignity, The Marble Staircase, Brown Brogues of Dignity, The Old Boy Network of Staunchness.........these things are the touchstone of DeidcoSevcoRangers and to mention them in anything other than hushed tones of reverence will bring down upon the head of naysayers a world of shit and pestilence.

You have been warned. 8)

Meanwhile Flo's team is Still living in hearts shadows despite the fact they suffered a huge financial breakdown #lolz Edited by forever_blue

ST holder at the piggery I hear, using his job as a vehicle to peddle his hatred for a football club, real face palm stuff.

That actually true or just doing the rounds on FF?

Bit nutty if so, putting your job at risk just to troll Rangers fans.

ST holder at the piggery I hear, using his job as a vehicle to peddle his hatred for a football club, real face palm stuff.

I said when I first seen it although it might be far fetched and completely not the case but the wording and symbols is very green brigadeesque. If that is even a word haha

Edited by forever_blue