Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No that is not what I said at all, making things up and adding smilies may make you popular with the QC though, you have much in common.

You seem upset.....

Surely you're not suggesting that there needs to be context and not just facts.. :)

Of course you're not, that would undermine your argument.

Remember DeadRangers made a profit in 2010 and 2011, what could possibly go wrong. :)

Yours

aDONis

P.S I like smilies!

The club you support were parachuted directly into the same league after the old one died in 1905 (if you believe all this shite about football clubs dying just because the company running them dies), but I agree, just because it happened before does not mean it should have happened again, Rangers starting in SFL3 was the correct decision.

I've heard this mentioned before about Hearts & in all honesty I don't know enough about what happened back then but if that was the case they should have started at the bottom.......which is the point (which you agree with) I was making of Rangers.

Can admin move the Orcs posts to the Lets All Laugh At Rangers thread, I was ready to catch up on an Under The Dome after finishing season 4 of The Walking Dead, but that'll keep.

This is fuckin hilarious. Sevco, the gift that keeps on giving.

Bennett's on fire tonight.

No doubt someone will be along soon to claim he got lots of bites and he'll attempt some contorted basking in a dubious triumph.

However the reality is that he means it.

He doesn't like what happened to Rangers, so it therefore feels unfair to him. He can't rationally explain why it was unfair though, because it's just a feeling. How he feels has emotional purchase, but is essentially irrational.

It's fun watching him struggle though.

Now we know that fraud has been committed on a massive scale yet Scottish football fans are unrepentant and willr efuse to acknowledge their part in this.

To paraphrase a good Bud friend of mine, someone get me some new breeks, I've only gone and pished ma sel wi laughter.

Fraud may well have been committed by Whyte at Rangers but as the legal owner of Rangers he did this (if proven) on the Club behalf........just like Romanov/Robinson did in running up huge debts at Hearts which eventually lead to our Administration.

The legak owner of Rangers by fraudulent means.

Rangers and Hearts are not comparable.

Edited by bennett

No no, it was not the Scottish football fans fault that the fraudster CW was allowed to get into Rangers, this happened because of

(1) Murray`s arrogance in running Rangers recklessly for years.

(2) the bank forcing Murray to sell to the 1st chancer that came along.

(3) some daft, not fit for purpose rule that allows not fit persons to get past the not fit person test.

So much seethe regarding a company that ran your club.

Okay, I remember you exiting the league because you were no longer a football club. No club, no league place.

I remember the SFA then allowed the Newco into the league set-up in the bottom tier without any serious competition, whereas other clubs in the same situation had previously been denied admittance.

In addition, I recall you got a signing ban that lasted a few months. IIRC the Newco circumvented this ban effortlessly by buying players before it came into effect and/or sleazing their way around the rules by designating full professional signings as "triallists".

The first wasn't even a punishment - it was, if anything, the SFA ignoring its own previous practice to do the Newco a huge favour.

The second is the only "punishment" that I can think of. It had squarely no effect on the Newco at all and wouldn't have had much more, even if they hadn't found ways to slime out of accepting it.

And for the fourth time - what should Scottish football fans have done, apart from asking their clubs to adhere to the laws of the game?

I'll pick out on glaring error from this pile of manure.

Rangers received am embargo for 1 year and were banned from registering player over 18 years old.

If you can't even get basic facts like that correct it's pointless going any further into your posts.

Jackanory has spent all night editing my posts, must be some laugh being him.

Life's great, I've got a beautiful girlfriend, a 2 year old daughter. The most important things in my life.

Career wise hmmm nothing great, but there's work out there if I look for something else.

My clubs in the top division, nearly 3 years now of good, often great football. Some turnaround after we saved our club, to watch the board nearly destroy it again. But I'm proactive, involved, focussing on making it a better match day experience all round. Standing up for fans when our directors get too big for their boots.

Oh and when I need a wee chuckle, I just come on here. You rangers fans are hilarious. After years of your puff chested we are the people, bigoted hatred, antagonising and intimidating people where ever you went. I hope you all get everything that's coming to you. I wouldn't wish it on another fan base, but your mob. I hope the tears keep streaming for a long time to come. It's what you all deserve.

You do not really think I was seething in that post though, I mean you couldn't as the post was full of acceptance of reality, acceptance and seething do not really go hand in hand.

Company Tedi. Why such emotion about Murray, the bank and the sfa. It was only a company.

Apparently.

Rodent likes to imagine certain things, he keeps telling everyone that Rangers fans are still all big supporters of David Murray and we keep repeating it on P & B.

Facts don't really bother Rodent much, he keeps on repeating the same old tosh and eventually believes it.