Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Am i reading this right?, when they sell a jersey it costs the club as opposed to generating income for the club! So therefore that the wee Bangladeshi boy who stitches the shirt in the factory makes more money on each shirt than Sevco do,

Fucksakes, even the club wants in on the 411 club..

£411,000 mind you, always have to go ott

Edit: Managed to comment in the quote..

Edited by weirdcal

Was talking to a rangers player at the weekend .(Who goes out with a young girl I know) and he was happy to tell me there is a split in the dressing room and something like 10 players near the end of their contracts who have no idea whats happening with it...and that no c**t can stand Durrant , a fat stupid b*****d he called him.

Ok I missed out a great, should have been 10, the 9th was her Elizabeth Stuart who was born down the road in Dunfermline, I believe there is another more obscure line linking her directly to the current queen albeit one generation less.

The royal families of at least 7 other surviving monarchies are directly descended from oor wee Lizzie from Dunfermline.

We don't let rubbish be born in the Auld Grey Toun. I was going to put "scruff" but when I Googled it I got this back:

"Rencontre des millions de gays SCRUFF dans les alentours et dans le monde entier.

Certains mecs SCRUFF sont des bears, d'autres des sportifs, d'autres des mecs, tout simplement. Télécharger maintenant sur iPhone + Android"

Loosely translated it says

"Meet millions of SCRUFF gays in your neighbourhood and around the world.

Certain SCRUFF guys are bears, others are sportsmen, others simply guys. Download now on Iphone and Android"

What in God's name is going on at Ibrox? :lol:

Ok I missed out a great, should have been 10, the 9th was her Elizabeth Stuart who was born down the road in Dunfermline, I believe there is another more obscure line linking her directly to the current queen albeit one generation less.

The royal families of at least 7 other surviving monarchies are directly descended from oor wee Lizzie from Dunfermline.

And your evidence that wee Malcolm doesn't have any ancestors cropping up somewhere along the branches of this tangled wee tree?

ETA: Let's make it easier: who said this about his grandfather: "

“I learned to hate every drop of that white rapist’s blood that is in me,”

And guess where that grandfather came from? :whistle

Next you'll be telling us Jesus was a horse...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Was talking to a rangers player at the weekend .(Who goes out with a young girl I know) and he was happy to tell me there is a split in the dressing room and something like 10 players near the end of their contracts who have no idea whats happening with it...and that no c**t can stand Durrant , a fat stupid b*****d he called him.

A_r7wdFCAAACtyu.jpg

did he ,aye

youngsy won't be happy.

Always expected him to get bail, he's on a petition charge, if remanded in custody he would have to be brought for trial within 110 days, at least that's how it used to be in Scotland, it may well have changed. However the Crown now have a full year to get their legal indictments fully drawn up and in order for the trial. His passport has been surrendered, that's good enough to stop him absconding from the UK, although it would have been nice to have a condition of bail for him to be signing on at a police station every day.

Every time a loyal bear bought a replica top it was actually costing the club money. A preposterous and rather amusing state of affairs.

By cutting down on buying merchandise the ST 'boycotters' actually helped the regime, not hinder it.

I'm naw that sure I'm happy the the RFC is now the Sporting Wing of Sports Direct .

Who am I kidding :D it's funny as feck.

Always expected him to get bail, he's on a petition charge, if remanded in custody he would have to be brought for trial within 110 days, at least that's how it used to be in Scotland, it may well have changed. However the Crown now have a full year to get their legal indictments fully drawn up and in order for the trial. His passport has been surrendered, that's good enough to stop him absconding from the UK, although it would have been nice to have a condition of bail for him to be signing on at a police station every day.

So you could wait outside, ready to jump out and give him ear cancer from all your pathetic and faux-victimised whining?