Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was talking to a rangers player at the weekend .(Who goes out with a young girl I know) and he was happy to tell me there is a split in the dressing room and something like 10 players near the end of their contracts who have no idea whats happening with it...and that no c**t can stand Durrant , a fat stupid b*****d he called him.

Cool story bro. :1eye

One thing about the Whyte appearance of note.

His lawyer was Paul Kavanagh. Paul Kavanagh is the Green Brigade's go-to solicitor, who has represented numerous of their members in bigotry trials across the country!

great news ..our hero has a Celtic lawyer.

A brief court appearance under petition and then hopefully remanded to Barlinnie as he has to be a flight risk. It's all coming home to roost for Craig, i wonder who else isn't sleeping very well lately.

And yet today the fount of all knowledge knows there was no way Whyte would be remanded in custody.

Anyone else remember when youngsy could hold an opinion our a point of view for more than twenty four hours before recanting?

Always expected him to get bail, he's on a petition charge, if remanded in custody he would have to be brought for trial within 110 days, at least that's how it used to be in Scotland, it may well have changed. However the Crown now have a full year to get their legal indictments fully drawn up and in order for the trial. His passport has been surrendered, that's good enough to stop him absconding from the UK, although it would have been nice to have a condition of bail for him to be signing on at a police station every day.

You and your obsession with Whyte has shown up a despicable part of your mind and your inability to rationally place the blame why Rangers est 1872 actually went tits up and died.

Murray ran up all the bills that eventually led to your club dying. You may want to blame Whyte but it's not Whyte's fault the club was placed into a precarious financial predicament before Whyte bought the club.

Sad fact is that you dismiss completely altogether that if Murray still owned the club season 2011/2012 is that the club would have went into administration far far earlier when Rangers failed epically in European football.

You are showing yourself up to be a clueless despicable auld man with mental problems right off the radar.

And yet today the fount of all knowledge knows there was no way Whyte would be remanded in custody.

Anyone else remember when youngsy could hold an opinion our a point of view for more than twenty four hours before recanting?

Who recanted? I said hopefully he would be remanded not that he would be but the expectation of many was that he would be bailed so there you go, still i'm very pleased he's been charged and now hopefully ,there's that word again, he gets a very substantial jail sentence.

Can you please show where i stated that "there was no way Whyte would be remanded".

So I take it the redundancies were to be able for the club to afford to take on Mark Wotte as director of football?. In a normal circumstance it might be viewed as a step in the right direction regarding the club's infrastructure and direction but given the latest news over the shortfall and that Wotte will be right away a high earner where will the money come from?

So is the business plan at Rangers all about increasing revenue through spending?.

Lesson definitely not learned.

Who recanted? I said hopefully he would be remanded not that he would be but the expectation of many was that he would be bailed so there you go, still i'm very pleased he's been charged and now hopefully ,there's that word again, he gets a very substantial jail sentence.

Can you please show where i stated that "there was no way Whyte would be remanded".

You could maybe show me where I've stated that you said that. I mean you've used the quotation marks for a reason, right?

A brief court appearance under petition and then hopefully remanded to Barlinnie as he has to be a flight risk. It's all coming home to roost for Craig, i wonder who else isn't sleeping very well lately.

Always expected him to get bail, he's on a petition charge, if remanded in custody he would have to be brought for trial within 110 days, at least that's how it used to be in Scotland, it may well have changed. However the Crown now have a full year to get their legal indictments fully drawn up and in order for the trial. His passport has been surrendered, that's good enough to stop him absconding from the UK, although it would have been nice to have a condition of bail for him to be signing on at a police station every day.

Direct quotes aren't necessary - I'll just leave your considered posts as to the possibilities - yesterday and today - for all to see.

Kinda like holding the strong opinion that the club is the Plc until deciding that it isn't, really. Because it just isn't.

You and your obsession with Whyte has shown up a despicable part of your mind and your inability to rationally place the blame why Rangers est 1872 actually went tits up and died.

Murray ran up all the bills that eventually led to your club dying. You may want to blame Whyte but it's not Whyte's fault the club was placed into a precarious financial predicament before Whyte bought the club.

Sad fact is that you dismiss completely altogether that if Murray still owned the club season 2011/2012 is that the club would have went into administration far far earlier when Rangers failed epically in European football.

You are showing yourself up to be a clueless despicable auld man with mental problems right off the radar.

You really talk some amount of shite. Every Rangers fan knows the part Murray played in the financial breakdown, not one Rangers fan has denied it. As for your opinion, and that's all it is, you have no substantial proof when and if the club would have went into administration under Murray, it may well have happened, it may well not have, certainly if the EBT case had went against us it would have but that didn't happen.

Read this and take it in; i blame Whyte for withholding the PAYE from HMRC which was the main cause of the liquidation of the PLC. Try and think who actually initiated the liquidation, it was HMRC, because of Whytes refusal to pay the PAYE and N.I. The fraud, as far as we are aware at this moment in time was initiated by Whyte and others, that's why they have been charged or can't you understand that.

Like everyone else on this forum you keep covering old ground about the finances under Murray, that happened, Whyte took over, fraudulently according to the SFO, so try and focus on exactly where we are at this moment in time in all of this, instead of harping back to Murray, EBTs and such before Whyte came in, because we all know this, you're telling us nothing that we don't already know.

You really talk some amount of shite. Every Rangers fan knows the part Murray played in the financial breakdown, not one Rangers fan has denied it. As for your opinion, and that's all it is, you have no substantial proof when and if the club would have went into administration under Murray, it may well have happened, it may well not have, certainly if the EBT case had went against us it would have but that didn't happen.

Read this and take it in; i blame Whyte for withholding the PAYE from HMRC which was the main cause of the liquidation of the PLC. Try and think who actually initiated the liquidation, it was HMRC, because of Whytes refusal to pay the PAYE and N.I. The fraud, as far as we are aware at this moment in time was initiated by Whyte and others, that's why they have been charged or can't you understand that.

Like everyone else on this forum you keep covering old ground about the finances under Murray, that happened, Whyte took over, fraudulently according to the SFO, so try and focus on exactly where we are at this moment in time in all of this, instead of harping back to Murray, EBTs and such before Whyte came in, because we all know this, you're telling us nothing that we don't already know.

Was that while the Plc was the club, or afterwards?

It's confusing enough for us outsiders - you berrz must really be confused, having to keep all this shit straight in your head.

Ever noticed how when the topic is 'Craig Whyte and the fraud case against him' some want to talk about anything but 'Craig Whyte and the fraud case against him'

Maybe its just me.

Nah, Little Grasp.

I have noticed a tendency amongst one group of "simple fitba' fans" to lay the blame for over a decade of cheating, bullying, larceny and fraud at the feet of a single individual, mind.

One thing about the Whyte appearance of note.

His lawyer was Paul Kavanagh. Paul Kavanagh is the Green Brigade's go-to solicitor, who has represented numerous of their members in bigotry trials across the country!

He couldn't afford HBQC's rates. I wouldn't take too much from who is lawyer is.

Hmmmm would this be link to certain chin stroking wannabe journalists blog?

Nah, Little Grasp.

I have noticed a tendency amongst one group of "simple fitba' fans" to lay the blame for over a decade of cheating, bullying, larceny and fraud at the feet of a single individual, mind.

The fraud is being laid at the feet of five accused at this stage, charges have been prepared didn't you know that, not just one individual,although that particular individual may well be the main culprit in this fraudulent takeover.