Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Basically geezer, it's totally legal to buy a club from people who want away from it by basically borrowing against the club's finances, if both parties are willing. The Glazers didn't pay a penny to buy Manchester United - they basically offered e.g. £600m cash and then put that debt on the club, and not on their own current accounts.

Craigy seems to have done the same to Rangers, but with the Ticketus money, without Sir Dave knowing that was the source of the cash. That is, Craig Whyte previously agreed a deal with Ticketus, then used the theoretical money from that deal to underwrite the Rangers deal. And that's illegal.

Which would mean Craigy is on trial for scamming the OldCo's shareholders.

That is, if the Sun is to be believed. Perhaps it isn't.

Edit there to use the word "underwrite".

Rodent,

I think we on the BRALT have now moved onto that Murray is now up to his neck in the sale to Whyte.

A, Murray needed a loan to save his empire.

B, Rangers FC with all it's liabilities were preventing Murray from getting said loan.

C, It was only a matter of time before the club was fucked.

D, Did Murray help in the acquisition to help Whyte buy the club ?

E, Murray stood to save countless millions by punting the club off ASAP.

F, Murray if he could not sell the club was going to lose it all.

G, Whyte is the perfect Patsy and the SMSM lapped everything up out of Ibrox without question, MBB remember ???

H, Again the club was still fucked even if Murray still owned it.

J, Who in all of this should Rangers PLC get sold stood to profit the most out of the sale of the club ? Murray seeing as he stood to lose it all should he still owned the club.

This is all going to come back to Murray eventually when Whyte squeals in court and what evidence has Whyte got or recorded to incriminate Murray in the sale of Rangers ?.

If I posted the stuff shouted at Craigy boy on Twitter to some celeb, I'd be banged up and on the front of the papers.

In true police style they don't hear Rangers fans shouting their shite, even when it's shouted right next to them.

They actually tell the Orcs to come back on Monday!

This is all going to come back to Murray eventually when Whyte squeals in court and what evidence has Whyte got or recorded to incriminate Murray in the sale of Rangers ?.

It may very well do, HB, but who knows? What we have at present isn't exactly edifying, but let's wait and see.

Edited by flyingrodent

Rodent,

I think we on the BRALT have now moved onto that Murray is now up to his neck in the sale to Whyte.

A, Murray needed a loan to save his empire.

B, Rangers FC with all it's liabilities were preventing Murray from getting said loan.

C, It was only a matter of time before the club was fucked.

D, Did Murray help in the acquisition to help Whyte buy the club ?

E, Murray stood to save countless millions by punting the club off ASAP.

F, Murray if he could not sell the club was going to lose it all.

G, Whyte is the perfect Patsy and the SMSM lapped everything up out of Ibrox without question, MBB remember ???

H, Again the club was still fucked even if Murray still owned it.

J, Who in all of this should Rangers PLC get sold stood to profit the most out of the sale of the club ? Murray seeing as he stood to lose it all should he still owned the club.

Ticketus have stated previously that they had an ongoing relationship with Rangers during the Murray era, providing financial assistance.

It may very well do, HB, but who knows? What we have at present isn't exactly edifying, but let's wait and see.

Oh I think we are getting there Rodent, :) we all know the legal system isn't exactly interested in the truth other than what can you legally prove.

I think it's a fair cop that Murray under the P&B scrutiny is complicit up to his baws in the sale in order to save his corporate empire. Says thanks to Tedi for getting the ball rolling by supplying that self exploding link that put us all onto Murray being so desperate he'd have sold it to Celtic FC if he could. :lol:

Oh I think we are getting there Rodent, :) we all know the legal system isn't exactly interested in the truth other than what can you legally prove.

I think it's a fair cop that Murray under the P&B scrutiny is complicit up to his baws in the sale in order to save his corporate empire. Says thanks to Tedi for getting the ball rolling by supplying that self exploding link that put us all onto Murray being so desperate he'd have sold it to Celtic FC if he could. :lol:

I think it's pretty clear that the legal system is quite interested in the Rangers takeover, given they've arrested all the main figures involved in it.

All the Murray stuff can wait for another day.

Ticketus have stated previously that they had an ongoing relationship with Rangers during the Murray era, providing financial assistance.

I posted earlier in the thread Dave that Murray was probably in the process himself to get that Ticketus loan to pay off Lloyd's. He did need the money to pay off Lloyd's so he could get that other bigger loan to save the rest of his empire.

Rangers PLC were still fucked no matter who owned them and probably to Murray it was better that Whyte bought the club for a pound and then got the Ticketus loan on the ST's so Murray wouldn't get the blame for selling the seats before the jerseys finally got sold and guess what ? the jerseys at this club are being sold for over the market prices at Rangers ! :lol:

I think it's pretty clear that the legal system is quite interested in the Rangers takeover, given they've arrested all the main figures involved in it.

All the Murray stuff can wait for another day.

Bit coincidental no ? wrapped up in the same package no ?

Yeh, so far they have what appears to be the major players but they might end up looking like small pawns as time goes on and what Whyte might squeal to the media.

Interesting days ahead for the BIG THREAD. :)

"Yoor day will come wee man....yoor day will come" !!

"Fucking scumbag"!!

"Basterd ye,,,,, fuckin' scumbag" !!!

"Your gonna get everyhin' ye deserve ya wee f**k"!!!

"Yer no gonna be safe anywhere ye scumbag"!!!!

"Yoor DEAD..." !!

Breach of the Peace...

Threatening Behaviour including an explicit death threat....
Incitement to endanger person(s) through violence....
Public disorder offences....

Cops: " He'll be back on Monday OK ? Away ye go"

Quality effort from Police Scotlands' Finest.... :lol:

Edited by GreenockRover

I posted earlier in the thread Dave that Murray was probably in the process himself to get that Ticketus loan to pay off Lloyd's. He did need the money to pay off Lloyd's so he could get that other bigger loan to save the rest of his empire.

Rangers PLC were still fucked no matter who owned them and probably to Murray it was better that Whyte bought the club for a pound and then got the Ticketus loan on the ST's so Murray wouldn't get the blame for selling the seats before the jerseys finally got sold and guess what ? the jerseys at this club are being sold for over the market prices at Rangers ! :lol:

There's no way a company of Ticketus size and the money they were handing over was done just on Whyte turning up at their door asking for a tap.

The guy had no history in football, and was a shyster, one can only assume the deal was able to go ahead with assurances from Murray of Whyte's character.

It should also be remembered, the deal with Ticketus wasn't done with Whyte, it was done with Rangers. Did Murray start the ball rolling and Whyte finished the deal off, all under the name of Rangers?

"Yoor day will come wee man....yoor day will come" !!

Cops: " He'll be back on Monday OK ? Away ye go"

Quality effort from Police Scotlands' Finest.... :lol:

Obviously tired after a hard shift at Tesco.

Liking the goatee effort from Whyte, doing his bit for movember? good guy.

You'd think not, but that does appear to be the current working theory. I wonder if it'll turn out to be more complicated than that.

Murray has stated that there were rumours going about that Whyte had got the money from Ticketus.

Ticketus have stated the deal was done with rangers, not with Whyte.

So why didn't Murray phone Ticketus, a company he had had a working relationship with since at least 2009, and ask them, have you given someone money secured against my club?

Unless Murray is full of shit, and it was him that introduced Whyte to Ticketus?

Don't know why poor Craig whyte is getting death threats. After all he saved Rangers. All you dumb ass bears claim to be the same club , all Craig done was kill the company and give you a fresh start. You may have started from the bottom and work your way back up. So really you've only got yourselves to blame for everything that's happened since 2012.

Hey Boatman. F****n hell. Where did you pull that nugget of a video from?

What an absolute rocket of a man that was. That genuinely does rival shooders.

Funnier still some berrrz will be raging at him for singing a version of a Liverpool song that thayme use.

I'm presuming the burd in the video wasn't photogenic enough to turn round?

Band Aid have a rival for Christmas no 1.

The Sun have claimed to have a copy of the charge sheet and they're saying the big fraud is Craig Whyte using the Ticketus money for future ticket sales to finance the takeover, while claiming the Ticketus money was actually existing finance. That amounts to - screwing over the OldCo Rangers shareholders for large sums of cash.

Which is basically an utterly illegal version of a leveraged buyout, which is what the Glazers did to Manchester United legally. The Glazers openly made Man Utd pay for their own takeover. Craigy hid it, and thus broke the law.

Edit: Sharp-eyed P&Bers will note that if the Sun is correct - and they've got a good track-record on obtaining embargoed documents - Craigy is only charged with scamming some OldCo shareholders.

It's not *really* an embargoed document. The Crown and the court won't provide copies of charges on petition in the way they normally will once it reaches open court.

But a defence solicitor is perfectly at liberty to let you have a reporter have a look at one, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Whyte's lawyer had let it be seen by the Press. Either that or there was a friendly PF dealing with the case.

It could also be that the Glasgow Courts Press Agency, who cover all the Glasgow courts on a day to day basis, have got it from someone they know and distributed the details.

And if Craigy / chuckles hadn't bought them what were the alternatives?

Convicted criminal Dave King?

Aah, the Blue Knights....they were squeeky clean.

A FORMER Blue Knight who tried to buy Rangers has been ordered to hand over £6.5million to the owners of his old firm.

Paul MacKenzie was told to fork out the cash after sending a dodgy sick note to a judge in a bid to avoid appearing in court.

The 43-year-old entrepreneur, who made headlines for his role in the consortium who tried and failed to buy the Ibrox club in 2012, was sued for allegedly breaking the terms of a severance package.

It was claimed MacKenzie broke an agreement with his old debt recovery firm now owned by a US tycoon by working with a rival company.

MacKenzie tried to avoid appearing in court on November 18 by sending a sick note claiming he was suffering from mental illness.

But in his written judgment at the Court of Session in Edinburgh yesterday, Lord Doherty called it invalid.

He ordered the businessman to pay the cash to Kilmarnock firm MacKenzie Hall Holdings, adding: While I recognise the sum sued for is a very large one and that the proper measures of damages is in issue, the defender has only himself to blame for not appearing at

the proof.

MacKenzie sold the shares in his business for more than £10million in January 2012.

But the judge said he admitted he has now lost most of that through spread betting on the financial markets and through gambling.

Seems it is only crooks that want to buy them. Shame.