Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Normn loves to dish it out but doesn't like getting it back FB

He's desperate to be respeted by his peers on here.....

Aye, that'll be why, two and a half years down the line, I'm still here, still ripping the pish on a daily basis. It's like kicking a cripple, but watching you and yours tie yourself in knots trying to discredit me is a lovely wee de-stressing tool.

WRK - handing the Amigos their arses since February 2012. Or July, or August, depending on when they tipped up.

Bendarroch. Does anybody know what happened to him and why he is no longer posting ??

I've no idea how our very own Voice of Reason is, but I did check his profile a couple of weeks ago, and he'd been on here, though not posting, in November. I did ask at the time if anyone had heard from him, but answer came there none. Just checked again - last active on 19/11. Are none of the P&B bears in touch with the cranky old bugger?

ETA: I know he's had his health problems, but it seems strange for him to be logging in and not posting. I kinda miss him. :(

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Cheers

Looking further, he had a couple of posts on the BRALT back in August, and then just a few in the politics forum - last one 21/10.

It does seem strange, mind, for him to drop out of sight so precipitously.

OPEN REQUEST: If anybody knows bendarroch in real life, can you let us know how he is? Fair to say, he had quite a hand in making the BRALT what it was.

Aye, that'll be why, two and a half years down the line, I'm still here, still ripping the pish on a daily basis. It's like kicking a cripple, but watching you and yours tie yourself in knots trying to discredit me is a lovely wee de-stressing tool.

WRK - handing the Amigos their arses since February 2012. Or July, or August, depending on when they tipped up.

Fs mate you are a laughing stock , outside of this thread the majority of posters find your obsession laughable and strange.

I am not getting into this argument BUT i know that McCoist is always there for his sons and especially the one with serious health issues. My kids went to nursery with them. My ex wife works at Clippens School where he attended and i find it very hard to believe McCoist went to London if his lad was seriously ill. In all honesty i would say that just is not true.

I cant say why but through my job i am in daily contact with the staff of Clippens school and they cannot speak more highly of McCoist.

I have been quick to have a go at McCoist for various reasons but he simply would not put his career before his kids. Neither would his ex wife who i have met a few times at fundraisers etc.

i have no time for him could not see him do that didnt need money that much surely

He's not that much older TBF. He should be out cutting a dash with the local ladies and getting bevvied with his mates.

Instead he lives in his bedroom, loyally fighting for the Sevco cause against a bunch of old guys on t'interweb.

C'est triste. :(

Working tomorrow morning flo so it's a quiet Friday night again for me , but tomorrow night is a different ballgame :)

Plus cutting a dash ? Fs flo it's no 20s ballroom dancing , you would probably have a seizure witnessing a slutdrop ;)

Edited by forever_blue

FORMER Rangers owner Craig Whyte today gave the club a vote of confidence - and said he still a fan.

Mr Whyte said it was inevitable that Rangers would return to the top of Scottish football.

And he said he would always be a supporter.

Mr Whyte was speaking after leaving the High Court in London where he had appeared for the latest hearing of a legal dispute he is involved in with a ticketing firm.

Reporters asked if he thought that Rangers would return to the top.

He said ‘inevitably’.

Asked if he was still a fan and would always support the club, he replied ‘of course’ and ‘yes’.

A judge had adjourned proceedings in Mr Whyte’s dispute with Ticketus.

Mr Justice Newey said complaints against Mr Whyte would be examined at a later date.

Still a crazy fantasist then. Kind of touching that he doesn't 'bear' any grudges, after all the grief that his association with oldco caused him.

Mans a saint. :angel

I've no idea how our very own Voice of Reason is, but I did check his profile a couple of weeks ago, and he'd been on here, though not posting, in November. I did ask at the time if anyone had heard from him, but answer came there none. Just checked again - last active on 19/11. Are none of the P&B bears in touch with the cranky old bugger?

ETA: I know he's had his health problems, but it seems strange for him to be logging in and not posting. I kinda miss him. :(

Me too. :)